Dom Kennedy - Addicted to the Underground (Discussion Thread)

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Its all good though man. (Old) Dom is more summer time laid back windows down roof open music.
I still fukk with Dom, The gym is when I kinda focus in on the energy and lyrics of the new drops. When I’m in traffic it’s usually whatever my mood is that day.

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
after a few spins of this, i like it, dom sounds different and its not classic dom, but its still solid. he does have that old energy in some fo the tracks, but theres just some change in his voice thats noticeable from the early work. maybe its just age or something with his vocal chords

but all in all, solid project

Dead End

Rican B*stard
Daps
Reppin
NW Chicago
What happened to Dom? This is straight garbage. He's all offbeat with multiple second pauses in these tracks. He was never the greatest rapper but this project is embarrassing.

Daps
I listen to Dom whole catalogue lately. It's crazy that all he best stuff is from recently, the old stuff is cool but he just makes much better songs and projects. Not often you see artists grow and thrive in the underground like this :wow:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
This whole thread just has me mad that I will never get to experience prime Dom at a concert :mjcry:

my type of party dropped :banderas:
intermission for watts :banderas:
represent :banderas:
1997 :banderas:

sometimes I deadass wish I wasn't from Boston our music is GARBAGE:hhh:
Why not I just went to a show he played all of this except 1997(I was sad)

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Why not I just went to a show he played all of this except 1997(I was sad)
Dawg the last time this man booked a concert in Boston was 2015 and he canceled it because Travis Scott and Bryson Tiller were performing the same day, I would have to catch Dom in LA and that's not honestly enough time for me to call out of work and catch a flight because his show listings only be out 1 month in advance