Albums Dom Kennedy - Volume Two (Discussion Thread)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I was put on to him via get home safely 2 yrs ago and tried to listen to everything after that :hhh:. Seems like he's on some type of opioid or depressed after that.
Aww man, sorry you missed the OG dom Kennedy wave. When from the west side 2, yellow album, and get home safely all dropped :krs:...plus he was a guaranteed fire ass feature from 11-14....blazed tracks with nipsey, Gibbs, wale, Q, Kendrick...man, the falloff will never not hurt

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Aww man, sorry you missed the OG dom Kennedy wave. When from the west side 2, yellow album, and get home safely all dropped :krs:...plus he was a guaranteed fire ass feature from 11-14....blazed tracks with nipsey, Gibbs, wale, Q, Kendrick...man, the falloff will never not hurt

Right. And you pointing all this out makes da shyt sting that much worse. In "Best Friend" dawg gon' have da nerve to say "they sayin' I fell off/I'm like how???". nikka, please.

Daps

this my favorite song of the album and probably top 5 of the year. the way they freaked that beat to make it resemble the pac joint but made it so funky :scust:
lol then i be putting myself in the intro

dom: how tall are you?
tall freak: 5'11:queen:

dom: for real? thats perfect. my real name Dominick, that means belonging to the Lord. so you gotta take care of me. im special

tall freak: ok, Dominick :wub:

Dom is my favorite player rapper of all time tbh. super sexy and real, not too vulgar or try hard

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I finally got around to spinning this while cutting my hair yesterday...I wish Dom well but I'd love for him to focus on OPM records and just retire from putting out projects. Do an occasional feature but you can tell he doesn't even really enjoy rapping at this point. It literally sounds like a chore for him.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
He's def not quite in the pocket he was in from Future Sounds to Get Home Safely but this is a real solid project..He even got Young Chip on Rollerblades :banderas:
Nip should've def had a verse on My Benz :beli:

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
after such mixed reviews ive passed on last few from dom. but this is a pretty dope project. im really feeling the production here. perfect for warmer weather.