Dominos Nikka Strikes Back (I Got The Bubble Guts.. BAD!) :mjcry:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So I made a thread over 3 weeks ago about how I bought Dominos and that shyt was so bad I could barely eat two slices. I gave them the pizza back and got a refund, but the nikka who made it was giving me an attitude.

Just Bought A Box Of Dominos Pizza And This Shyt Is Garbage

Told myself I wouldn't eat Dominos again but I ate that shyt last weekend when someone else bought it. It was fine and everything.

So It's around 5 today, ain't shyt to eat in the house and I ain't finna cook so I go online and order me a pizza off Dominos. Large extra cheese. I get there and that same African nikka that made my pizza last time is there! I see him talk to an Indian guy while looking at me saying something along the lines of "That guy last time had a problem with his pizza" It wasn't exactly that but some shyt like that.

So the Indian dude brings my pizza to the counter, opens it and asks me if it's alright. Pizza looks good so I say cool. I take a bite out of it at my car just to make sure, shyt good. I get home and eat two slices, couldn't eat no more as I felt like I was gon throw up. Had about 5 slices left and I threw that shyt the fukk out!

About 30 minutes later I'm in the bathroom with diarrhea and bubble guts :damn: Ever since becoming a vegetarian/vegan I haven't had diarrhea or cramps from eating bad food in years.. BUT NOT TODAY!

I think this African nikka put laxatives in my pizza! :why: By the time you are reading this I'll be taking my third diarrhea in the past hour and a half :sadcam:

Diarrhea so bad you praying to god to get you thru this :mjcry:

Diarrhea so bad you contemplating your life up until this point :mjcry:

Diarrhea so bad you telling yourself you gon eat only healthy home cooked foods from now on :mjcry:

fukk THAT NIGGUH :pacspit: