DOMINOS upset at AEW for Nick Gage Pizza Cutter Spot (UPDATE: story planted by WWE?)

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Tony Khan mentioned in an interview they were in a red due to the video games development.

AEW Received $43.75 Million From TNT In 2020, Still In The Red Due To Eight-Figure Games Investment | Fightful News

This is what I’m saying

Expecting a guy who’s business just reported second quarter earnings of 265 million to be sweating over a company in the red isn’t realistic…

Like take opinions on the product out of it, and just strip it down profitability…

Because that’s the game Vince is in. The profit game. He doesn’t give a fukk about the quality of his product (and it shows) all he gives a fukk about is his ability to make money off the said product

Last edited:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Because the game Vince is in. The profit game. He doesn’t give a fukk about the quality of his product (and it shows) all he gives a fukk about is his ability to make money off the said product

Imagine if Vince gave a fukk.

I don't watch AEW but I do want them to make him step up his game.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Imagine if Vince gave a fukk.

I don't watch AEW but I do want them to make him step up his game.

unfortunately that ship has sailed my friend

WWE is literally printing money to spite itself and until that changes, Vince will sit back and line his pockets while pedaling us absolute shyt

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
unfortunately that ship has sailed my friend

WWE is literally printing money to spite itself and until that changes, Vince will sit back and line his pockets while pedaling us absolute shyt

I meant it like, imagine if he did, they'd be doing crazy $$$ even more than they are now but yeah he's stuck in his ways.