Don Cheadle is an amazing actor

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Saw his gay agenda son during the first episode and turned that shyt off

I hear u but it wasn't that bad. Young Roscoe actually had bytches on his line tho. If u watched the show it wasn't a blatant attempt to promote Homosexuality. They tried to tell it from a perspective of a Father dealing with a Son who was still trying to "figure himself out".

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
He is underrated as an actor. Also he doesn't let ego get in the way, you can tell he is willing to learn and prepare for every role. Some actors just show up and its the same person in every single role.

‘Fresh Prince’ Co-Star Slams Will Smith In New Tell-All Book

On Will Smith sabotaging his co-stars: “Smith had people around him who made sure no one outshone him. I was happy to see Don Cheadle become the quality actor that he is, and often wondered how he made it past one episode, as Hilary’s boyfriend, being such a fierce actor. No one could be on The Tonight Show, that first season, except Will. And I mean no one.”

On a guest star being too impressive an an early rehearsal: “I recall the lovely and incredibly talented Countess Vaughn coming to guest star. Oh my God! The day of table read, she was pee-in-your-pants funny. The writers were howling, we were howling, so I knew she was history – banished into the cornfield. Many years later, after she had her own show, I had to tell her when she asked me why. ‘Miss Janet why did I get cut from the episode,’ she asked? Simply, my darling, you were too good.”