Don Q - Don Season (2016) *Mixtape*

Daps
Reppin
UK
This was alright, nothin really jumped out though but I did fukk with that lights out track on dc4 heavyweight

I'll have to give this another listen

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
I like him, but not on these trap beats, I wasn't checking for this don season shyt either :ehh: but the flex freestyle was :whew:

For me the problem is the a booger affiliation, I think that sing song nikkas style is :trash: :hubie:

I think these new new yorkers need to come with an actual fresh production style, no 808s, or autotune for people to really get behind a movement and sound. :manny:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I like him, but not on these trap beats, I wasn't checking for this don season shyt either :ehh: but the flex freestyle was :whew:

For me the problem is the a booger affiliation, I think that sing song nikkas style is :trash: :hubie:

I think these new new yorkers need to come with an actual fresh production style, no 808s, or autotune for people to really get behind a movement and sound. :manny:
A Boogie don't use auto tune and the majority of Artist isn't 808 trap beats...

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
i never go back to new artists discog, i just wait for their new shyt

but i saw this thread got upped, and i needed somethin different after hearing that garbage cole album

5 songs in and this is dope

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
I usually do not like that type of flow he used because I'm :flabbynsick: but I thought he pulled it off. Every line was clear and there was none of that mumblin shyt.

I liked the beats. I could give a shyt less what type it is as long as it is dope. Be honest I'd rather hear him over these beats than some basic soul sample :trash:.

As for a boogie I'm not a fan but see my earlier reference where I admit to being flabby and sick so just not into that style

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

GhettoNintendo

chill its a secret b
Daps
Reppin
nyc.
has alot of raw talent but he needs better producers behind him. he could be big.

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
:banderas:My favorite rapper this generation

I may have crossed the Stan line.:damn: I listen to this and coroner stories everyday.
:noah:

"thinking it's a game till we at their door steps
4 TEC's, 4 Goon's, packed in a Corvette
All black gortex
All for a small check
For the times when they was ballin' and we had the court next"
:hubie: