Donald Glover & James Earl Jones are "The Lion King" Live-action remake's Simba and Mufasa

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Glover proves that hard work and staying true to your craft can lead to some big shyt. Congrats to him on all the success he is having and I hope it continues for the brother.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Am i the only one whose disgusted by this? :hhh:that shyt is a fukking classic leave it alone. Thats like remaking Thriller, repainting another Mona Lisa, or making another Godfather. fukk; Hollywood has become sooooo stale and they are afraid of taking risks. No wonder television is superior, no writers with talent will go to that cesspool of no creativity.
You want them to put out another live adaption movie :mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chiwetel Ejiofor in Talks to Voice Scar in 'Lion King' Remake (Exclusive)

Chiwetel Ejiofor is in talks to voice the villainous Scar in the live-action “Lion King” remake, insiders exclusively told TheWrap.

Ejiofor would join Donald Glover as lion cub Simba, James Earl Jones as his father Mufasa, and (as TheWrap first reported) John Oliver as Zazu. He was nominated for Best Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role for 2013’s “12 Years a Slave.”
vzpxj4YM.gif

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
giphy.gif

I'm mad as hell im just learning about this, and most of the time if rolling my eyes at the live action version of Disney classics. But THIS I'm ALL for!