Donald Trump blasts recount as 'ridiculous' and 'a scam'

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
They need to recount all the states. Do I think it would change the electoral map? Nope, but I'm pretty confident his popular vote loss would expand. Hillary is on pace to beat him by 3 million votes already, if that number were to get to 3.5 or 4 million it would be a big dent in his presidency. He knows this that's why he's lashing out right now.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They need to recount all the states. Do I think it would change the electoral map? Nope, but I'm pretty confident his popular vote loss would expand. Hillary is on pace to beat him by 3 million votes already, if that number were to get to 3.5 or 4 million it would be a big dent in his presidency. He knows this that's why he's lashing out right now.
He already lost like 7,000 votes in Wisconsin because they miscounted in 3 different counties. I wouldn't be surprised if more of this happened. But nobody is recounting. It's not close enough and it would sow division in a already controversial election cycle. Legitimacy is a Presidents biggest defense. If people felt the Democratic process was interfered with Trump would be facing people disrespecting his authority everywhere.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Well, it was interfered with and the fakkit needs to have people disrespecting his authority everywhere.

No ifs ands or buts about it.