Donald Trump Has a Puppy Killing Potential Running Mate

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Trump VP Prospect Kristi Noem Shot And Killed Her Family Dog And Goat, She Reportedly Writes In New Book​

Sara Dorn
Forbes Staff
Sara Dorn is a Forbes news reporter who covers politics.
Follow

Apr 26, 2024,11:07am EDT

TOPLINE​

South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, floated as a top pick for a potential Trump running mate, wrote in graphic detail about the day she shot and killed her family’s “untrainable” dog and an errant goat in her new book—acknowledging the political imprudence of the bizarre admission, according to The Guardian, which obtained an advance copy of the book.

US-VOTE-POLITICS-TRUMP

Former US President and Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump listens as North Dakota ... [+]
AFP VIA GETTY IMAGES

KEY FACTS​

Noem decided to put down the dog, a 14-month-old wirehair pointer named Cricket, after determining it was “untrainable . . . dangerous” and “aggressive,” she reportedly wrote in “No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong with Politics and How We Move America Forward,” set to be published in the U.S. next week.

Noem “realized [she] had to put [Cricket] down” after it misbehaved on a pheasant hunt, then attacked and killed a family friend’s chicken on the way home before attempting to bite Noem when she intervened.

Noem then took Cricket to a gravel pit and shot her, she reportedly wrote.

Cricket was “the picture of pure joy,” but “dangerous to anyone she came in contact with . . . untrainable” and “less than worthless . . . as a hunting dog,” Noem wrote, adding that she “hated that dog.”
After killing Cricket, Noem “realized another unpleasant job needed to be done” and she turned her gun on one of the family’s goats, who she said was “nasty and mean,” smelled “disgusting, musky, rancid” and “loved to chase” her children.
Noem reportedly wrote that she included the graphic story in her book as an example of the “difficult, messy and ugly” jobs she’s willing to do—but acknowledges “I guess if I were a better politician I wouldn’t tell the story here.”

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I'm calling PETA

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Lmao its like the bigger monster you are, the higher your potential to be Trump's running mate.

Scary times.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao its like the bigger monster you are, the higher your potential to be Trump's running mate.

Scary times.
I wonder how many times pence looked away when trump was in the White House

Not saying he not a monster himself

But he really looks down on adulterers

He must have been rubbing that rosary 📿 like he was nightcrawler :mjlol: