Donald Trump likely to end Syrian rebel program: "We have no idea who these people are"

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
The best solution for Syria at this is partition. Syria is a warlord state and central governance is dead. Have partition and a massive multinational peacekeeping force.

The best solution for the United States and its people is not to get involved at all. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think the neo cons around him allow that to happen?:patrice:

Hell no. The problem with Trump is his total lack of knowledge on this subject and lack of core beliefs.

This is the same guy who said we should take surround ISIS and take their oil. He also said he wanted to keep his approach to ISIS a secret. He has no plan, approach or strategy. A neocon will be coming up with the plans for how to deal with Syria and ISIS.

He is surrounding himself with neocons who will easily influence him. I hope this is the direction he chooses to go, but I'm not holding my breath.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Respect.

Peace is has arrived.

There is video going around of these Rebels literally cutting a 12-year old kids head off because he was supposedly backing the Syrian government. It was one of the worst things I have ever see in my life.

Clinton, Obama and their Liberal fanbases supported these people.

:ohlawd: And so it begins

Good and hes right

we have no idea who they are

+1 for trump

DON!
2egxtAy.png

fist-pump.gif

I'm liking this dude's policies more and more each day :ehh:
:hubie:

Damn no TPP support.
No Syrian "rebel"..*cough*...support.

:whew:...he's going in...

Congress authorizes Trump to arm Syrian rebels with anti-aircraft missiles

:umad:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
:dead:....without actually reading the article just yet, but looking at the title...I'm just :dead: and :snoop:. Its 1984 × The Twilight Zone x The Matrix shiit. Support the *cough, cough* .."Syrian Rebels"....ok...alright...yeah..sure...:francis:. The wool is so far over people's eyes.....It's crazy.....:wow:.s

I'll let you enjoy your victory...apparently...:leostare:
not sayin this applies to you but

i remember one of the most common reasons given for trump support on here was hillary would cause a war with russia over her no fly zone over syria

so once again we have another example where the same standards applied to hillary, are never applied to trump

fakkits were shytting themselves and prepping for Armageddon over a no fly zone

same people will have no concern with syrian rebels getting manpads and shooting down anything and everything

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
not sayin this applies to you but

i remember one of the most common reasons given for trump support on here was hillary would cause a war with russia over her no fly zone over syria

so once again we have another example where the same standards applied to hillary, are never applied to trump

fakkits were shytting themselves and prepping for Armageddon over a no fly zone

same people will have no concern with syrian rebels getting manpads and shooting down anything and everything

The rebels haven't gotten them en masse but some Syrian choppers were shot down this year due MANPADs. ISIS was getting them from the Gaddafi stockpiles in Libya or getting them from someone in Saudi.

This is effective vs aircraft without jamming systems and low flyers. The Syrian Air Force using Su-22 would be impacted by this.

They should be worried because more than half the Russian Su-25's have been equiped with jamming equipment, and all the Mi-28 and Hinds too. By the same time next year all Syrian gunships will also get the treatment. The same with Su-25s. The Syrian government will be replacing the ancient Su-22, Su-11 and scrapping them.

This means no more planes hit by MANPADs.

The only Danger to the Syrian air-force and army is another US " Accident" as in the one in Deir Ezzor.

It's not going to have a huge impact with the jamming by Russian tech. Most of them will be delivered to Idlib probably.