Donald Trump vs. Bernie Sanders Debate in California?!

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:banderas:

The Republican Nominee facing off against the dead to rights Democratic challenger - unprecedented.

Trump's about to be like, "Bernie and I saw the positives in making a deal. I make deals. I'm a great deal maker. I don't wait for terms to accept; I create winning situations. We're going to win again. What is Hillary going to do when it comes to making deals with China? Is she going to wait for China? I'm not going to wait for China."
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
You have become unbearable defending your wack ass candidate and fukk trump also but he is like some type of hidden political genius who would have know.
Yws he is. All those bankruptcies ... maybe they were legit hustles that failed instead of Romney style intentional destructions of solvent properties for quick cash.

Then there's Hillary's method of amassing wealth through business: fine print and money laundering.

All that and he is underspending Hillary while getting greater Return On Investment right now.

Bill must be ready to take a cane to her ass the same as 2008.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Trump played this geriatric nikka
More like Hillary played herself.

The Democrats and Republicans have to debate each other. What it look like for Bernie to demand a debate with Hillary then duck on the 'real' enemy Trump?

Bernie doesn't owe the Clintons shyt, especially not loyalty.

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld

The Democrats and Republicans have to debate each other. What it look like for Bernie to demand a debate with Hillary then duck on the 'real' enemy Trump?

bummie was clamoring at the thought of the publicity a trump debate would get him in the hopes it would raise his stature in the upcoming CA election and trump played his old ass as the fool he is.

no dem at capial hill with power would give him a vote cause he went against the party as the independent he is. don't try to play like this isn't a loss. the man is out here begging for superdelegates

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

Wasn't the debate going to be on fox news? No democrat has debated on fox news and why the hell would you? Obama rejected the opportunity to debate on fox news too.

This is like expecting a republican to agree to a debate moderated by Rachel Maddow and Chris Hayes lol.

Gen Election debates should all be moderated by PBS. Thats it. CNN a second option.

Last edited: