DonKnock Presents: It's Feelin Like FB Live Coaches vs. Corny Coaches [STEELERS @ PATR*OTS] AFCCG

Who Gets To Go See The Strippers in Houston?

• Total voters

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Yea and? He was in a place where the RB avg over 6 yards a carry. Jamal Charles had more to do with the chiefs success that year than mat Cassels.

The chiefs also got embarrassed by the ravens ironically.

Btw where is mat Cassels career now?
Cassel couldn't even make it in Big D with our good O-line and having Dez and Witten to throw to. He even got benched when we played Jets for Kellen Moore. I was surprised that Cassel didn't do better.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Cassel couldn't even make it in Big D with our good O-line and having Dez and Witten to throw to. He even got benched when we played Jets for Kellen Moore. I was surprised that Cassel didn't do better.

Don't feed the trolls.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Its official, only the Ravens, Broncos, and Giants can beat the patriots in the playoffs. Mostly because they know pressure is needed. EVERY OTHER DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR/HEAD COACH CHOOSES TO NOT PRESSURE BRADY OR MAN PRESS HIS MEDIOCRE RECEIVERS.

This X's 100. I'm listening to Waddel on ESPN break this shyt down. The Steelers didn't have the personell to go man all day on the pats, hence all that zone :sadcam: