Next time is the offseason thread no? :ld:
images

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Need to activate Vick.. Landry is not the answer in case Ben can't throw
Did you watch the games Ben missed earlier this year? Vick played some of the worst QB play in NFL history in those weeks. Landry was playing much better than anyone expected him to. He was dreadful on Sat. night yes, but I do not trust Vick to complete a pass

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC by way of the Steel City
Did you watch the games Ben missed earlier this year? Vick played some of the worst QB play in NFL history in those weeks. Landry was playing much better than anyone expected him to. He was dreadful on Sat. night yes, but I do not trust Vick to complete a pass

VIck was ight in that Chargers game though:manny:

If Peyton is throwing ducks, this one shouldn't even be close. We actually have the 6th ranked rushing defense.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Landry was playing looser, Vick having been in town for a month was just trying to not fukk it up... Guarantee Vick knows the offense way better than back then

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Landry was playing looser, Vick having been in town for a month was just trying to not fukk it up... Guarantee Vick knows the offense way better than back then

:ehh: Hopfully we don't have to find out. Check that pic in the updated OP of Ben at film study today with no wrap on the shoulder:blessed:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
VIck was ight in that Chargers game though:manny:

If Peyton is throwing ducks, this one shouldn't even be close. We actually have the 6th ranked rushing defense.
True.. I think if we keep Peyton running for his life, this game is ours. I don't expect Hillman or CJ Anderson to have big games, so we HAVE to contain Peyton. DT and Sanders can beat our DBs, so we have to make sure the old man is on his back

Hopefully AB is still in Harris' head too

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
All of we have to do is play for intermediate and short passes since Peyton can't go deep whatsoever and this game should be ours.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Porter going to b turned the fukk up. He has no love for Denver. :banderas:

One of the GOAT quotes ever

MAN They SHOT me in Denver!

You don't want NONEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mjcry:

:salute: Steeler brehs for that run..that ether on Manning's face when Vandjerjagt missed the FG

"He missed it" and he smiled that painful FML smile

CLASSIC :mjlol:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Peezy has become my favorite character in the league
but I wanna see peyGH get that second ring before the official :flabbynsick: ceremony .

Whoever wins just make sure u annihilate those fakkits in New England:scust:

Daps
Todman and Toussaint played well so it isnt that big a deal in my opinion. Ben's arm strength is going to determine this matchup. If he cant go down field we have to control the trenches, make Peyton throw some ducks, and establish a running game. Heath and the rb's coming out of the backfield should get the majority of the targets in the passing game. Limit Denver's offense and we have a good chance.