Don't Draft Justin Fields Brehs

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a feeling with the win yesterday and with Nagy in an extremely hot seat, the Bears will see a lot more Dalton in the next month.
Nagy just on Tuesday said Justin is still his starter once he’s healthy

Say what you will about Nagy as a coach but he was directed to win games this season but was forced to play a rookie who probably wasn’t the best option at the time to win games. I think starting Justin and letting him take his bumps as a rookie was the right choice, but my job isn’t dependent on whether the Bears win games

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I was super high on Field but I’m not gon lie he ain’t it. He’s raw as fukk he looks like someone who got by just having god given ability but that catches up to you. I’m not saying he’s not goin to get better but he needs to work on his game a lot.

and the thing about young QBs who struggle is that the blame always goes to the head coach, Offensive line, or receivers and it take a couple of years of trying to put talent around them to realize it wasn’t them it was the QB

Last edited:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I was super high on Field but I’m not gon lie he ain’t it. He’s raw as fukk he looks like someone who got by just having god given ability but that catches up to you. I’m not saying he’s not goin to get better but he needs to work on his game a lot.

and the thing about young QBs who struggle is that the blame always goes to the head coach, Offensive line, or receivers and it take a couple of years of trying to put talent around them to realize it wasn’t them it was the QB

If you think Fields is raw don't watch no videos of Jordan Love or Trey Lance. Watching them play makes me think they literally had a coach tell them to out athlete everyone when they were in college.

I think Fields main drawback is he has a coach that doesn't know how to coach him. When Nagy was out one game it was the best Fields looked this season.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
While Fields is good, I get the feeling he will start seeing ghosts. It's his first season, and he already has 31 sacks. If the Bears don't fix their line this year, he is going to be a Bust because his own team let him down. It's why I always say it's good to let your Rookie QB's to sit out a year or two, just so they get used to NFL Speed.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Fields need everything, running back, o line, defense, everything.

Drafts are easier when you don't need a qb