Don’t jump on the Lavine train NOW! He BEEN better than Wiggins BTW

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The shyt was CLEAR as day! He was always better than Wiggins,you Minnesota fans was just to blind to see it,y’all was just too caught up into the hype of Wiggins and what’s he might become IF he reached his ceiling,but Lavines ceiling was ALWAYS higher! Wiggins never was gonna be better than Lavine EVER rather both reached their floor or both reached their highest potential,Intold y’all Lavine always had more talent and potential

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Zach Lavine will be the better player

Lavine has potential to be better than wiggins.Once he gets stronger and get's a consistent jumper

They should of kept lavine and traded wiggins. Lavine has more upside imo, wiggins & jimmy are redundant.

No complaints over here tho :win:

Facts only production :whoo:

T wolves traded the wrong player Lavine will be better

While the coli was gassin wiggins weak ass, I been saying this since 2014.Don't ever believe coli hype these dudes be on some group think shyt

Lavine a dog, all he gotta do is polish up some things(playmaking,off ball defense) and stay healthy he gonna be a star.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
While the coli was gassin wiggins weak ass, I been saying this since 2014.Don't ever believe coli hype these dudes be on some group think shyt

Lavine a dog, all he gotta do is polish up some things(playmaking,off ball defense) and stay healthy he gonna be a star.

:wow: I been saying the same shyt for just as long my brotha,shyt was obvious tho,like it never was a debate if you ask me!

:salute: To you again fam

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Zach started 1 game in college and averaged 9 points. Andrew Wiggins averaged 17 on 45% shooting while starting every game and was the #1 pick. You can say Zach was always HUNGRIER and had more heart than Wiggins, but saying his ceiling was always higher than Wiggins’ is clearly revisionist history.

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Zach started 1 game in college and averaged 9 points. Andrew Wiggins averaged 17 on 45% shooting while starting every game and was the #1 pick. You can say Zach was always HUNGRIER and had more heart than Wiggins, but saying his ceiling was always higher than Wiggins’ is clearly revisionist history.

Fam his talent at UCLA and in Minnesota was undeniable shyt been obvious to me and others period