dont know if it belongs here but i broke my hip, in rehab now

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
youre in your 30s? :russ: i thought you were 15 with the some of tantrum threads you be making

get better though breh

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BAD NEWS brehs, I need another surgery :shaq2: apparently the pins arent made for young people and my stronger young muscles made them move. Im going under the knife again tomorrow morning. :noah:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
BAD NEWS brehs, I need another surgery :shaq2: apparently the pins arent made for young people and my stronger young muscles made them move. Im going under the knife again tomorrow morning. :noah:

how'd it go?

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hows your hip? Im going through it now myself :sadcam:
damn keep your head up man, youll be good

so bad news and good news if i look back at it, but in the end good news. About a year and a half later after my first surgery which was a pinning, I got avascular necrosis in my hip. I damamged the vessels getting blood to my hip when i fell. The doctor had told me originally there was a 40 percent chance in his mind I would have that happen. so it wasnt a total surprise. but i ended up having to get a total hip replacement and doing another rehab.

but good news since then its all been good. its like 5 or 6 years now since the total hip and no issues. but im not like playing sports on it or anything. but regular life activities im good.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
damn keep your head up man, youll be good

so bad news and good news if i look back at it, but in the end good news. About a year and a half later after my first surgery which was a pinning, I got avascular necrosis in my hip. I damamged the vessels getting blood to my hip when i fell. The doctor had told me originally there was a 40 percent chance in his mind I would have that happen. so it wasnt a total surprise. but i ended up having to get a total hip replacement and doing another rehab.

but good news since then its all been good. its like 5 or 6 years now since the total hip and no issues. but im not like playing sports on it or anything. but regular life activities im good.
Good to hear