DON'T LET GO Trailer (2019) (David Oyelowo)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
this was dope.

as a fan of time travel flicks, loved the angle they used.

very intense, especially when they get into the details had me :lupe: what was gonna happen next

had a sneaking suspicion it would either be the captain or partner

:pacspit: @ the IA guy too

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Saw this over the weekend, it was cool :ehh:. Like a 7 out of 10 for me.

It would have been nice to see more characters fleshed out, but the core relationship is good and some of the mechanics they play around with are well executed.

Didn't know Brian Tyree Henry was in this. Good to see Paper Boi continue to pop up in so many different roles.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just peeped this on hbo max it was pretty enjoyable. The plot itself could’ve been better but all the actors put in good work and that made up for it.

also like that they made the bad guy wasn’t some one dimensional pure evil type guy.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Just watched

It was ok. Just got weird at times. I couldn't tell if they were trying to tell us they are in a time paradox or a link between to alternate worlds. It was like the plot was too smart for them to execute. I feel like there could have better ways to illustrate and distinguish between the past and present. The whole the past self/memories caught up with Jack was just weirdly executed.

Obviously the premise has done before but to see these black actors act their asses off makes it worth watching. And they could have done a better job building up to the reveal of who the bad guy was. It just felt kinda flat.