Don't look like Kamala Harris or Stacy Abrams are gonna be Biden's VP pick

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
They? Only Biden is...Trump ain't promising women shyt besides taking their rights away with stricter abortion policies. But to answer your question it's because liberal women need a progressive gesture.
:comeon: Biden is not a single or separate entity.

'Liberal women need a progressive gesture.' Those are some very strong words.:jbhmm:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Joe Biden is like :ufdup:There's Not Going to Be No Mammy's or Bed Wenches on my ticket

But Thank You My Submissive Democratic Negros for South Carolina:win:

:russ:

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
What about Sarah Palin? :troll:

lisa%20ann%20palin.jpg

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I’m not defending anything but I’m also smart enough to know I don’t take unnamed sources seriously
do you realize that many big stories were broken by unnamed sources?

you realize large portions of watergate were revealed by unnamed sources, correct?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Picking Elizabeth Warren would cement Biden's chance of getting White women. If she'd accept is a different story.

Stacey Abrams would be a good look for him - I know he wanted that Minnesota woman for some odd reason (like when Clinton picked Kaine), but the political calculus is there.

fukk the Democratic Party (as well the bytch-ass Republican Party).

Warren already said she's accept. I believe all the potential candidates have said they would accept (only one I can't say for sure is Amy K, simply because I haven't seen a clip of her commenting on it).

Some might call it a unity ticket between moderates and progressives, although I'm sure Bernie stans (who begged for Warren's endorsement) would say otherwise lol.

Wear My Dawg's Hat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land That Time Forgot
Biden annihilated Kamala Harris among black voters in the South Carolina primary.

His campaign already knows that she does not resonate with the black electorate.

Why choose a so-called "black" candidate that can't secure black votes?

And she has no traction with average, white women voters.

Stacey Abrams needs to win a governorship or a senate campaign (like Obama did...) to be taken somewhat
seriously.