Don't Rob Taco Bell

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
CLEVELAND (AP) – Police say three employees of a Cleveland Taco Bell opened fire on two armed robbers, killing one.

Police have said two masked robbers entered the restaurant early Wednesday and ordered three employees to lie on the floor. Police say three other employees pulled out handguns and opened fire, shooting one of the suspects six times. The other suspect ran off.

The Cuyahoga (ky-uh-HOH’-guh) County Medical Examiner’s Office on Thursday said the man killed was 24-year-old De’Carlo Jackson.

Investigators say Jackson was found with a loaded gun in his hand. He was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead.

No one has been arrested. The employees who opened fire are said to be two 19-year-old men and a 23-year-old man.

A Taco Bell spokeswoman told Cleveland.com the company is “shocked” by the shooting and is offering counseling to employees.

(Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)

---------
2 nikkas went in, 3 nikkas inside waiting on them and ready to bust back.
:mjlol:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
:why::why::why:...who brings the burner to work..........a fast food joint, for that matter? you make $8+ dollars an hour, let them stick up boys run the cash register and don't be a hero. it's on the second page of the new employee handbook at taco bell....i seent it.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
:why::why::why:...who brings the burner to work..........a fast food joint, for that matter? you make $8+ dollars an hour, let them stick up boys run the cash register and don't be a hero. it's on the second page of the new employee handbook at taco bell....i seent it.

Have you been to Cleveland?:usure:

That shyt is damn near third world out there, I bet the pastor got it on him on the pulpit.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
They said fukk a hand book they trying to stay alive.
Taco Bell said they will give them counseling, and not fire them too, guess @The Burger King better fall back.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
They used to work for Gus

latest

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2296-1380274271-0.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol the taco bell i worked at in high school was by the freeway and has been robbed quite a few times while i worked there and since. no one was shot.

pretty sure it was always an inside job.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
About that life has to be somewhere on that Taco Bell application.

When I used to work at Jack in the box right after high school, I had a co worker who worked there before and he had to murk one of his fellow employees :merchant::damn:

He said it was self defense though :guilty: