Don't watch that new Jackass movie

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I watched the first Jackass movie, enjoyed it, but I never went back to watch any of the others. By the time the second rolled around, I had no interest in the franchise anymore.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If i can find time stamps on the gross shyt i'll watch it. I always liked the stunts. You just don't want to sit there and out of nowhere see something like the volcano scene ever again.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Horrible.

Dudes in their 40's and 50's now still doing the same shyt. After every "stunt" they have the most forced laughter. Whole movie is them hurting themselves, but even the shock factors of that bullshyt has worn of since we have more access to see even crazier stunts on social media.

can't even call this a movie.....its a long vlog with dumbass old heads who haven't grown up.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Horrible.

Dudes in their 40's and 50's now still doing the same shyt. After every "stunt" they have the most forced laughter. Whole movie is them hurting themselves, but even the shock factors of that bullshyt has worn of since we have more access to see even crazier stunts on social media.

can't even call this a movie.....its a long vlog with dumbass old heads who haven't grown up.

It's not like it was marketed as anything else. It's another installment in the Jackass series, why would you even watch this.:mjlol:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
It's not like it was marketed as anything else. It's another installment in the Jackass series, why would you even watch this.:mjlol:

Yeah, its my fault for expecting more from this horse sh*t....just can't believe dudes are in their 40's and 50's doing the same shyt.