Dont you find it funny about coli females

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
That even though they have a whole subforum dedicated to them they stilk feel the need to come into our threads and derail them with nonsensical arguing and denial of blatant facts
Obviously this does not include the female posters who actually have some sense and wisdom like @CinnaSlim @PeridotPuss and @LovelyDay
@Juicy
But those who people are seen constantly bickering with every nonfemale poster ie @Yup @LadySimone
Do you ladies have nothing else to do but argue with a whole forum of men about their views and lifestyle choices?

Last edited:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
So much TLR fukkkery on a tuesday night

tumblr_muiskdCjL31rnhpj4o1_500.gif

I can't even

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
what do you expect? some of them come on a message board about sports and hip-hop and don't even go into the coliseum or booth.

they just come here to troll black men and mask their hatred for black men in "pro-black" views. it's pretty obvious to see. :ehh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
That even though they have a whole subforum dedicated to them they stilk feel the need to come into our threads and derail them with nonsensical arguing and denial of blatant facts
Obviously this does not include the female posters who actually have some sense and wisdom like @CinnaSlim @PeridotPuss and @LovelyDay
But those who people are seen constantly bickering with every nonfemale poster ie @Yup @LadySimone
Do you ladies have nothing else to do but argue with a whole forum of men about their views and lifestyle choices?
Would you be saying this if i agreed with you? Clearly you posted it on here because you were looking for opinions. You dont need to like me.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
what do you expect? some of them come on a message board about sports and hip-hop and don't even go into the coliseum or booth.

they just come here to troll black men and mask their hatred for black men in "pro-black" views. it's pretty obvious to see. :ehh:
:russell:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alotta these chicks are LSA plants, theyre here keep nikkas unfocused....instead of talking about substance, nikkas here just DM chicks all day for nudes....pretending to be painters n shyt , all for nude photos smh

Dr Cluade Anderson thread get 2 pages, naked coli women get 60

boyce watkins get 2 pages, young thug get 30

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I

Sounds like the same thing Coli guys do on LSA.

11288224.gif

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

what about me?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Honestly, unless the site was solely made for men and said no women allowed then I do not see anything wrong with a woman coming here. On the other hand, if some continuously complains about rampant misogyny, being mistreated, disrespected, and feels as if they are being attacked then they should leave the site. You can't walk into a barbershop and expect everything to change for you. You either go visit the other barbershops or shut up.