• No, I still don't give a damn

Votes: 98 83.1%

• Total voters

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
i don’t believe that true change came from the electoral process, but I do understand the need to do so when it comes to minimizing damage as much as possible such as the case with 2016 election

politricks gotta understand that you just can’t give people empty platitudes and expect them to vote for you

but people who say “don’t vote” and think that other tools that demonstrate the political powers of the workers of the world are “doing too much, just doing it for attention” (like how Yvette was chastising that brother for filming the migos walkingout they job) needed to be annexed from the conversation if not just outright ignored period.

in the process of trying to shape the world the last thing you need is a apathetic loudmouth with no imagination

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
109b7-some_men_just_want_to_watch_the_world_burn.gif

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
No, I don't regret it and if given a second chance in 2016, I'd do it all over again. However, I'm very open to voting in 2018 and 2020.

@ATownD19 if you had an option of: I don't regret it, but I'm voting in 2020. Then I'd vote in your poll.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I voted, but I voted for Jill Stein, because Bernie didn't get the Dem nomination & Trump is racist and Hillary is shady af

I actually liked Jill's stances/platform, but even though Hillary won the popular vote I still feel guilty for not biting the bullet & choosing the lesser of two evils:francis:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I voted, but I voted for Jill Stein, because Bernie didn't get the Dem nomination & Trump is racist and Hillary is shady af

I actually liked Jill's stances/platform, but even though Hillary won the popular vote I still feel guilty for not biting the bullet & choosing the lesser of two evils:francis:

So you voted for a Russian puppet.