DOOM – Accordian (Live)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
doom-planet-x-450x450.jpg

Nature Sounds will be releasing MF DOOM’s classic 2005 live album Live From Planet X on vinyl for the first time next month, and the records areavailable for pre-order now. Below, check out a stream of DOOM’s performance of “Accordian.”

@Blackout @gragra @Zero @Cadillac @MrPentatonic @Animal House @Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Method Man @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @2meo @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @JaneG33 @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MTAFZ @MichaelStrathanGap @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight @profound @ThreeLetterAgency @*crackSTAR*@Bret Easton Ellis @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Cole Cash @mbewane @Groot @Morose Zeitgeist @Pinyapplesuckas @Mr. Negative @KxngKobruh @Da_Eggman @StillNotSoft @mobbinfms @Ziggiy @MikeyC @Slowpoke @Danie84

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
What happened to that Pitbull x MF Doom joint Bronson was gonna conjure up?

Mr. Negative

Tell The Gang I'll Never Break My Promise, Mayne
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Keep your glory, gold and glitter.
for half, half of his nikkas would take him out the picture.
The other half is rich. And it don't mean a shyt ta
The Villain: A mixture of both, with a twist of liquor.

The living and true gods.
Giving yall nothing but the lick. Like two broads.
Got more lyrics than the church got "Ooh Lawd"s.
And he hold the mic and your attention like two swords.

Or either one with two blades on it.

:wow: you can't tell me shyt. DOOM is the most quotable MC to ever touch a fukking mic.