"DOOM VS VADER AND BAM BAM = the GREATEST tag match of all time" - Big E, probably

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

This shyt is physical asf...straight BRUISER shyt :damn:

LOL @ butch yelling at bam mid match for (probably) not selling enough "COME ON BIGELOW...SHOW ME SOMETHING"
:damn: @ simmons' lariat on bigelo at the 7 or so minute mark

Vader's japan matches are always interesting because he's working babyface and rallying the crowd and shyt. He was really a fukkin factor out there...the crowd pops like crazy (for a 90s japan crowd) when he's tagged in.
tumblr_inline_nhwpykLCWy1r5344l.gif

I haven't seen much of bigelow's work overseas...any matches worth digging up?
kesgs8S.gif

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Never seen it. Will watch later. Vader had so many classics in Japan. Doom was an all-time great team. Their street fight vs. Arn Anderson and Barry Windham is one of my favorite tag matches from that era. Jim Ross and Heyman on commentary,

honestly the match is 'good', just really physical, but with a nothing ending. It was just interesting when it popped up on the timeline. Ron Simmons, Vader, Butch Reed, and Stan Hansen gotta be 4 of the most physical wrestlers of all time, add steiner and you gotta a violent ass starting 5 right there.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
honestly the match is 'good', just really physical, but with a nothing ending. It was just interesting when it popped up on the timeline. Ron Simmons, Vader, Butch Reed, and Stan Hansen gotta be 4 of the most physical wrestlers of all time, add steiner and you gotta a violent ass starting 5 right there.

Yeah, they are all very physical workers from that era. Probably throw in Terry Gordy and Dr. Death too.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Never seen it. Will watch later. Vader had so many classics in Japan. Doom was an all-time great team. Their street fight vs. Arn Anderson and Barry Windham is one of my favorite tag matches from that era. Jim Ross and Heyman on commentary,

Oh we there.

Mad props.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Ed.....

Rant matches breh.

Showcase what you know from being a mark that you could be a smart.

Rant the matches breh.

You can do this.
Take your posting to the next level and review matches.

I want to read it.

I think the forum would want to read it.

Make you draw off your knowledge and reviews. Tell us what you think is a worthwhile watch and why at the very least.

Art Barr