Do's and Dont's of a Breakup

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You lost you virginity in your 20s wow:skip:

strict parents, skipped 3 grades, graduated @ 15, went to jail @15 , got out @19, dealt with ignorant hoes until it was time.... whats the problem? :yeshrug:

when was i supposed to lose it? Middle school? I left middle school at 12... High school? I was homeschooled then tested out....at 15.... My parents wasnt goin for none of that shyt. When I started rebelling , after i was done with school, I was a lil too turnt up and caught a 4 yr bid

Last edited:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
strict parents, skipped 3 grades, graduated @ 15, went to jail @15 , got out @19, dealt with ignorant hoes until it was time.... whats the problem? :yeshrug:

when was i supposed to lose it? Middle school? I left middle school at 12... High school? I was homeschooled then tested out....at 15.... My parents wasnt goin for none of that shyt. When I started rebelling , after i was done with school, I was a lil too turnt up and caught a 4 yr bid

damn, whhat charge did you get ?:gucci:

jail at 15

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
damn, whhat charge did you get ?:gucci:

jail at 15

Assault on Peace Officer. Long story short, I kicked it off in juvy with some eses and in the process some staff got put in the hospital. Since I was the "ringleader" I had to eat the charges, along with my homies that participated. So I pled guilty in exchange for 4 years in Juvenile Prison (CYA) . I was looking at 8 if I lost the case due to all my previous crimes on probation was adding confinement time

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Dont:

Chase the Cat, Chase the Paper
Crying and simping...charge it to the game and erase all contents of her.

Smack her or try to murder her like ive seen in the last few years. Go home and live to fight a another day. You'll be ok.

When your girl breaks up with u,

Walk away

Listen to some Chief Keef or Too Short and treat em like thots.

Block her on all social media networks.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just focus on you build you up. Now I’m not going to lie women move on faster. So she probably with someone else or will be soon focus on you let her get passed around, when she come back to you turn her down.