Double Burger Done Got Stood Up…She Not Answering The Phone SMH

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was supposed to take my punk ass Aunt out for Mother's Day but she not answering. I set the shyt up a few days ago. And she told me her and my uncle was doing something on Saturday and she would be free today. I was supposed to take her out to eat. She do this bullshyt every year. Just be standing a nikka up. I just be trying to show my appreciation on Mother’s Day :to: Other family members talking about, “you know how she is” nikka fukk that, I’m her favorite nephew.

Then I bet she gon call me tomorrow talking about she was sleep or tired or some shyt :martin:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I was supposed to take my punk ass Aunt out for Mother's Day but she not answering. I set the shyt up a few days ago. And she told me her and my uncle was doing something on Saturday and she would be free today. I was supposed to take her out to eat. She do this bullshyt every year. Just be standing a nikka up. I just be trying to show my appreciation on Mother’s Day :to: Other family members talking about, “you know how she is” nikka fukk that, I’m her favorite nephew.

Then I bet she gon call me tomorrow talking about she was sleep or tired or some shyt :martin:
nikka ya uncle was hittin that johnny guitar watson dip on ya aunt..

36c42601a41f1fb4852de36ddf775343.gif

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No disrespect you sound like a good nephew but don’t you have a mama of your own?

My momma in Chicago. I got an aunt down here in Atlanta with me. She suffer from depression so she be having these periods where she be all sad and shyt. I always try to take her out or do shyt with her, but she cancel most of the time. We talk on the phone all the time, but she don’t be coming through with our plans to go do shyt

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
My momma in Chicago. I got an aunt down here in Atlanta with me. She suffer from depression so she be having these periods where she be all sad and shyt. I always try to take her out or do shyt with her, but she cancel most of the time. We talk on the phone all the time, but she don’t be coming through with our plans to go do shyt
Pull up on her with some flowers wings and Henny and celebrate with her. If she not home leave the flowers and have you a good dinner of wings and Henny

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Maybe she was having one of those depressing periods, with people like that you just have to be understanding and patient and let them know you are there for them should they need that support.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Pull up on her with some flowers wings and Henny and celebrate with her. If she not home leave the flowers and have you a good dinner of wings and Henny

My aunt be drinking a lot which is part of the reason she be depressed a lot, and her drink of choice is Hennessy :dead:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
dont tell him that auntie gone come to the door with her bra on her ears... n titties in the peephole..

uncle puttin in work...

jus call her n raincheck...

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
dont tell him that auntie gone come to the door with her bra on her ears... n titties in the peephole..

uncle puttin in work...

jus call her n raincheck...

My uncle probably only lasting 2 rounds max these days. This nikka hit the blunt after work and fall asleep on the couch every time. Don’t even smoke half the blunt :flabbynsick:

My aunt be complaint that all this nikka do is what is watch sports and smoke weed. I be like, what’s wrong with that, sound like the life to me :mjtf:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
My uncle probably only lasting 2 rounds max these days. This nikka hit the blunt after work and fall asleep on the couch every time. Don’t even smoke half the blunt :flabbynsick:

My aunt be complaint that all this nikka do is what is watch sports and smoke weed. I be like, what’s wrong with that, sound like the life to me :mjtf:
pull up then

bet ya uncle hittin her with that gump

CF8D.gif
tumblr_n5g0l94qBP1qg1zuyo3_250.gifv

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
This is catastrophically bad advice (typical on this site). Don't ever pull up unannounced to any woman's home unannounced.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Op doesn't understand he ulis showing and disrespecting her Aunt's partner.
He and her children are the one responsible for doing something nice for Mother's Day not the nephew.

Stepping on his toes.