Down but about to rebound? Only stock picks

morris

Superstar
Daps
I know there us the official Boiler room thread but this here is about getting stocks when they are low. fukk how much you made, let's see posts here about a stock you are ABOUT to buy. It's the closes thing to showing off your portfolio.

And when you present a stock, present a link or two that shows why you bought/may buy.

2 stocks all caps=stock symbol) I will present:

1. ARLO; (they make home video security technology); recently hit an all-time low due to NETGEAR splitting from them).
15 Winning Stocks to Buy in 2019 (That Were Losers in 2018)

2. GSUM; (AI cloud company from China); this one is VERY risky but may offer high rewards; the good; partnership with Nike-->the bad: audit and financial reports may have been extra dubious (already audited)
Avg. Price Target Review: Gridsum Holding Inc. (GSUM) to Hit $19.43 in short term period – Analysts Buzz

I understand not everyone can invest to many stocks or even heavily, but a good pick here or there and bam=$$$
I mentioned PIR (Pier 1) in another thread. lost money at first (bought in @ 1.39 and sold @$1.11) then gained more than my initial loss (bought again @ $.39 sold @ $.70)

Look forward to people participating and if not we will see how it goes; just have data to back your picks. And again, ONLY invest what you can live without (if losing $100, $1000, etc changes your lifestyle-->do not invest it!)

Last edited:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Why exactly?

Tons of money in the reserves, tons of money coming in, good dividend that they just raised, if/when that Time Warner merger goes through it becomes one of if not the biggest media conglomerates in the world and the only reason holding that back is Trump's hate for CNN. If it doesn't go through AT&T still holds stable around the mid 30's with a good dividend.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Tons of money in the reserves, tons of money coming in, good dividend that they just raised, if/when that Time Warner merger goes through it becomes one of if not the biggest media conglomerates in the world and the only reason holding that back is Trump's hate for CNN. If it doesn't go through AT&T still holds stable around the mid 30's with a good dividend.
I'm just wondering if that deal doesn't go through if it'll cause the stock to plunge a bit. Remember Sprint and SoftBank when there merge didn't go through Sprint plunged

morris

Superstar
Daps
About to buy PIR stock again as it dipped though they have 6 months to maintain NASDAQ listing with $1 for 39 straight days

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
I’m loading up on NIO. If you don’t know it’s the Chinese Tesla. Only thing holding it back is the state of China’s economy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
IS GE a good buy? I heard they've got new leadership trying to get it all together and they've been around forever.

morris

Superstar
Daps
IS GE a good buy? I heard they've got new leadership trying to get it all together and they've been around forever.
I didn't brag about it because I bought it last month at $7.41. It dipped lower to $6 and some change. Right now it's about to reach $9 I believe.

According to analysts it's a good buy but very risky. If they continue to sell of some companies and remain on the trajectory to reducing its massive debt, they'll once again be a blue Chip stock.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just found out I have some shares of this. Don't know how I got them but they've been paying me $8 a quarter for several years. I'm getting mailed a check for all the ones I never cashed.

I been following it for a few days and it's never up for me. Since it's free I'll keep it. Plan to take that check and just buy several more shares of it since it's so cheap.