Dr. Claude Anderson on Group Economics

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
This thread will probably get ignored and fall to the next page, but if it was a thread about rap, fashion, or how black women love thugs, or some gay/tranny shyt etc it'd reach 10 pages

1 other person

Superstar
Daps
This thread will probably get ignored and fall to the next page, but if it was a thread about rap, or how black women love thugs, or some gay/tranny shyt etc it'd reach 10 pages

giphy.gif

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This thread will probably get ignored and fall to the next page, but if it was a thread about rap, fashion, or how black women love thugs, or some gay/tranny shyt etc it'd reach 10 pages

I'm pretty said its a old clip, with that said alot of people posted about opening accounts with black banks several months ago. Obviously there's a lot more to be done, but there is a small collective of black folks who will at least practice it on a small level.

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
I'm pretty said its a old clip, with that said alot of people posted about opening accounts with black banks several months ago. Obviously there's a lot more to be done, but there is a small collective of black folks who will at least practice it on a small level.

It is old because i've seen it before, i can't remember how long ago, but whats messed up is that everything he said still perfectly applies to where we currently are. Perfectly. If i didn't already know it was an older video, i wouldn't be able to tell because the overall situation is the same as it was when he made it.

I am definitely glad that more of us are opening accounts at black banks, but it's going to take way, way more than that. It's a great start, but we have a very long way to go.

I agree that a small collective practice it on a small level, but that's the thing, it's very small. I don't think a thread will "change" things, but i do like these kinds of threads because it gives more of a balance to all the shucking and jiving shyt that permeates on the front page of TLR everyday.