Dr. Dre Ordered To Pay Over $3.5 Million Per Year In Spousal Support For The Rest Of Her Life

Daps
you say "no stress" but if you made 50 G's a year and had to give your ex 10 grand a year for doing NOTHING you'd be pissed. and it probably wouldn't stop if she ever gets married or in another relationship again which is bullshyt because at that point you're supporting another bloke as well.

He's a billionaire. It's like paying $175/yr off a $50K net worth. One and seventy-five whole America dollars. For every dollar he's worth, he has to pay her 3.5 tenths of a penny. Besides, I think this order is temporary.

Last edited:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Would never get married if I was rich. Too much money that could potentially be wasted. 3.5 is nothing to him, but the fact that I would have to give that to someone I'm not involved with at all anymore would infuriate me to no end.
Average age of millionaires is probably in their 40s. Most ppl get married in their 20’s and 30’s then get rich. Dre met her around when he left Death Row with nothing. I doubt he predicted he’d be a billionaire 25 years later

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
you say "no stress" but if you made 50 G's a year and had to give your ex 10 grand a year for doing NOTHING you'd be pissed. and it probably wouldn't stop if she ever gets married or in another relationship again which is bullshyt because at that point you're supporting another bloke as well.
10gs means a lot more to someone making 50gs then what Dre’s losing.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
10gs means a lot more to someone making 50gs then what Dre’s losing.

I was just pulling numbers out of my ass but the point is I wouldn't want to give ANY money to an ex who did nothing to help me make my money and now does nothing at all with me except live off my money.