Dr. Seuss old azz racist

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Dayum

http://www.complex.com/style/2015/05/super-racist-dr-seuss-drawing-heading-to-auction?utm_campaign=styletw+socialflow+05+2015&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

This old cartoon of his went up for auction. They sat on this one as long as they could. A few years back some of the stuff he did dogging Asians dropped too.

49718_lg%20%281%29_np2jl0.jpg

I had to lookup what "****** in the wood pile" meant. Way back pre-Civil War Republicans were trying to downplay their anti-slavery "plank" in the party platform. Someone did a political cartoon with a "****** in the wood pile" meaning they were trying placate the pro-slavery people still.

People started using it like "devil in the details."
29j8zow

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He eventually came out later in life regretting a lot of his earlier political stances. I saw this on huffpo but people pointed out that he had shifted his views over the years and by the end of his life was the tolerable, jovial author everyone knows today. Early on though he wrote over 400 political cartoons, some even advocating civil rights. Others like this one, well....:patrice:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
He eventually came out later in life regretting a lot of his earlier political stances. I saw this on huffpo but people pointed out that he had shifted his views over the years and by the end of his life was the tolerable, jovial author everyone knows today. Early on though he wrote over 400 political cartoons, some even advocating civil rights. Others like this one, well....:patrice:
i dont care if he regret what he did in his early work he still a cac... only means most of thecoli posters are right you cant trust any cac they are all part of white supremacy

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
i dont care if he regret what he did in his early work he still a cac... only means most of thecoli posters are right you cant trust any cac they are all part of white supremacy

A white person born in 1904 being racist proves that all white people are "part of white supremacy"? Did I read that correctly?

CHL

Superstar
Daps
A white person born in 1904 being racist proves that all white people are "part of white supremacy"? Did I read that correctly?
Don't mind him, he's just trying to up his internet militant e-cred :troll:

Gains

Superstar
Daps

wtf ..... someone that regrets his racist views is still a racist