Dr. Strange ''OFFICIAL Movie Spoiler Thread'' (Discuss)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This is the spoiler thread since the movie is out overseas.. :pacspit: to you Americans, the world dont revolve round ya'll :umad:

JUST came out the cinemas... BOI was i entertained.. it followed the same marvel trope but this one was just, Different.. :wow:

THE FIRST DAMN 10 MINUTES, they wasted ZERO time getting the fukk IN !!!

nikkas getting their heads offed like its nothing..

PROS:

*The visuals was so damn amazing, and i didnt watch it in 3D, it felt like i was on a damn trip, my mind was blown ALL over. nah this was beautiful yo

*Cumberbatch IS Strange like RDJ was Stark. this nikka will put Tony to shame the way his arrogance was set up. that watch colelction :to: made a broke nikka like me feel so poor smh #PeasantLife

*The acting was A1, even the cave cac did exceptionally well

*the way they used magic and astral planes, dimensions was nice, could've been better

*The 2 post credit set ups were nice, nothing special, but the 2nd one setting up a Strange sequel was done well

*That cool 5 minutes of EPIC HOH Ether brehh was spitting :wow:

*THE fukkING LEVITATING CLOAK, My nikka was the MVP of the damn movie, buddy was ON IT :lawd:

CONS:

*Felt like another Marvel safe play formula, nothing really ''new and exciting minus, well magic''

*The plot was mehh, but its an origin so not much was expected, they made it work

*Villain was mehh but this time I wasnt mad cause this was Stranges orgin, no need for some complex deep OP villain and let us believe he can win.
*CGI in some part was :dahell:

*The DAMN FORCED JOKES, ''eminem, beyonce, drake'' REALLY MARVEL, REALLY smhh, bunch of cacs behind me where laughing their asses off, shyt was cringe smh

*The forced love story was unecessary smh

*TOO MUCH bending not enough magic, for someone called ''Sorcerer'' it felt like paper play instead of magic play smh

*Movie felt like one joke at some point even though the villain is tryna erase Earth nikkas got time for jokes and shat ??

*Mordos QUICK change came out of nowhere, yeah they hinted his doubts, but to go FULL Sinestro in one movie is one big asspull

Overall: 7/10

Last edited:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Nobody laughed at the jokes when I watched it... I thought maybe it was a lost-in-translation thing but.... nah, shyt didn't vibe well

The villain had a little personality... too bad I don't even remember his name

The other villain was another boring, BIG BAD OUTER SPACE EVIL BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

The black dude whose name I can't spell stole the show

And if the Ancient One is celtic, WHERE was her accent?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Nobody laughed at the jokes when I watched it... I thought maybe it was a lost-in-translation thing but.... nah, shyt didn't vibe well

The villain had a little personality... too bad I don't even remember his name

The other villain was another boring, BIG BAD OUTER SPACE EVIL BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

The black dude whose name I can't spell stole the show

And if the Ancient One is celtic, WHERE was her accent?

dawwwg awll the damn jokes fell flat

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Since Marvel don't really do solos anymore, who's in Strange 2? I want to see Voodoo

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Since Marvel don't really do solos anymore, who's in Strange 2? I want to see Voodoo

Wasn't his brother the Master of The NY Sanctum who Kaecilius killed?

I'd say there's a fair chance of seeing him in the future - particularly because he talks to his brother's ghost...:jbhmm:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Just saw it last night and I thought it was really good. That was probably the best interpretation of Dr.Strange you could give the general public without prior knowledge of the character. My only complaint was there were too many jokes (unfunny ones at that). Otherwise it was a solid 8 out if 10.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just saw it last night and I thought it was really good. That was probably the best interpretation of Dr.Strange you could give the general public without prior knowledge of the character. My only complaint was there were too many jokes (unfunny ones at that). Otherwise it was a solid 8 out if 10.

I dont recall that many jokes but some were by designed as he was actually trynna make Wong laugh and that was the whole point. That he was corny and Wong was supposed to "no sell" him.

:russ: At people thinking the wifi password was a joke when buddy was just legitimately giving him a wifi card:deadmanny:

8 of 10 is a solid score:ehh::salute:

Martha