Dr. Umar & Cynthia G on the same Fox Soul panel

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I really wonder if there is private money pushing people like Cynthia G. I find it hard to believe people like her grow their platform organically. :beli:
She's been releasing content regularly for damn near a decade and has created an audience. It's hard to believe y'all don't understand how the internet and social media works.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
She's been releasing content regularly for damn near a decade and has created an audience. It's hard to believe y'all don't understand how the internet and social media works.
I clearly said people like her. Also, just beause she put out content for a decade doesn't mean she can't be pushed. Come on dude. :beli:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What is this broad talking about with this whole “chasing white women” narrative? She repeatedly kept bringing that up when referring to the slave trade and then the civil rights movement. Why didn’t anyone check her on that? The whole reason miscegenation is even legal to begin with is because a white supremacist wanted to marry his wench( yes, that woman was a c00n). Not to mention this chick got knocked up by a known bum nikka (Robert Perkins) a few years back, and still running her mouth. Wouldn’t be surprised if she did that just to prove her retarded narrative. And the tranny speaking up for women as if he’s one completes the cycle of mental illness.
She’s demonically obsessed with BM/WW relations.