Dr.Umar Johnson says the black panther movies is a failure and black people don't benefit from it.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
@Rainman AND I BEEN TOLD YALL THIS. nikkaS JUST WANNA SEE WHITES GIVE YOU nikkaS A SUPERHERO
nikkas who are stuck in life and work jobs slaves to white supremacy

Are always BEEN told us something.

This shyt shouldn't even be a topic of division among Us, it's a damn comic book movie g.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
So are we talking about the same black panther every black person I see wanna watch it or something esle because he needs to shut up

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
full
Dr.Umar got his own comic book with action figure.
DOhS0hEW4AIpLbd.jpg:large

file.jpg

CI1HK87WUAAeah9.jpg
He misspelled psychologist :francis:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Some people will just complain about anything.

He was pretty much praising the movie Get Out for exposing how white supremacy works and even did a whole breakdown of it for two hours, but wants to attack BP before its even out.

Black folks are just glad to see a movie with black superheroes on the big screen and not the usual hood stories or comedies or slave movies, that's it. It's not that deep. Geez. :comeon:

We're gonna go to the movies anyway, might as well see something that shows us outside of the stereotypical norms we're always bombarded with.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Probably mad b/c no PAWG as love interest.

Anyhoo I just like seeing a depiction of primarily blk cast in what Africa could've been without interference from whites.

Also Chadwick Boseman and that damn accent...so damn fine.:shaq:

What? Sue me! I'm a simple girl.:lolbron:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I just wanna see Black Panther brought to life, no one acting like this shyt is going to solve anything in our communities.

These nikkas so woke they won't let any one else have fun.
:usure:BP is being pinned up to be the movie thats going let Hollywood(CACs), we're not taking it anymore... "We want better representation" blah blah

"We can make $100 million films & be profitable too, hollywood"

Why Black Panther Matters | Representation In Movies | mayamada
http://www.businessinsider.com/black-panther-important-superheroes-to-be-all-colors-2016-9
'Black Panther' Could Change the Black Film Narrative
Ava DuVernay & Ryan Coogler Celebrate People Of Color In Film: “A Hero Doesn’t Have To Be Defined So Narrowly”

Even tho, these nikkas ain't talking about having ownership but conforming with CacWood