Dr. Umar Johnson's School is LAUNCHING!!

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
^^^ brehs, let me tell y'all. I've seen HBCU's that are open that have had dilapidated buildings with huge holes in the sides of em.

condemned buildings on campus mixed right in with the functioning buildings, i've sat in desks in the 2000's that looked like this

110623601981.jpg

The way y'all stalk and monitor UMAR is just weird...here's the kicker: even if the school fails, nobody was hurt and no crime was committed, it would have been just a failed business venture

the real question is why are you dudes so vested in watching this man FAIL at trying to do something positive? can somebody please answer that? is it just because y'all find it funny? i'm asking seriously. :jbhmm:
I swear We love getting swindled and conned. Shyt is like a nukkas pastime at this point. Then rationalizing stupidity. GTFOH

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I swear We love getting swindled and conned. Shyt is like a nukkas pastime at this point. Then rationalizing stupidity. GTFOH

UMAR IS A BROKE AND HOMELESS BUM!! :hula:UMAR LIED AND STOLE MILLIONS!!!

cmon fellas, get on the same page :pachaha:

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
8/21/2020

I ain’t even an Umar fan but this lenon honor nikka is a dikk riding fakkit who wants the attention Of Umar :mjlol:.90% of the videos on his channel is exposing Umar.nikka even got a 4+hr stream on this exposal.

and wasn’t that major hour long video he released on him months back supposed to be the silver bullet to end Umar completely :heh: