Dr Umar Wyldin Tonight - look at the bullshyt!

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
what movie is this monologue from tho? looks intense. white dudes jokes, breh ain't say the devil not one time but white dude called himself a devil.:yeshrug:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Dinner in America is the title of the movie the clip is from.

Joe Morton's wife is indeed white and and from the real caucasus mountains too real white person from white people's africa.

not for nothing a quick google search of the couple and i gotta say she genuinely seems in love with breh so you know, let him pawg in peace. i just cringe at the interracial couplings where there's a clear agenda from both parties; namely the issue where the black person is there as an escape and the white person is there to indulge in some fetish. besides that two humans of opposite sexes who geuinely respect and care for one another is a beautiful thing. live, love, learn and stay away from demonic people of all races. also beware of cac just inn case yeeen know. lmaoooooo

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
Dinner in America is the title of the movie the clip is from.

Joe Morton's wife is indeed white and and from the real caucasus mountains too real white person from white people's africa.

not for nothing a quick google search of the couple and i gotta say she genuinely seems in love with breh so you know, let him pawg in peace. i just cringe at the interracial couplings where there's a clear agenda from both parties; namely the issue where the black person is there as an escape and the white person is there to indulge in some fetish. besides that two humans of opposite sexes who geuinely respect and care for one another is a beautiful thing. live, love, learn and stay away from demonic people of all races. also beware of cac just inn case yeeen know. lmaoooooo

It’s just funny knowing what Umars stance on brothers who date out

Daps
Reppin
St louis
XIcV8cj.gif

gospel!!

UKVu0t8.gif