Dr X update - he wrote more stuff

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
In 1 thread some of yall talking about we need tk care more about black men. In another thread yall talking about fukk this poster :dead:

Which one is it?

Many of these dudes are miserable and don't even know it. They hold grudges over petty online beef for many years and don't like it when someone they hate finds success. They all claim to be pro black tho. That's unless somebody black crosses them somehow.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dear friend just got back from Morocco this past weekend. He said the trip was life changing and is going to buy property with his cousin out there. He said the women are beautiful out there and have better bodies than American women, nobody was fat. He didn't ask me to post this this time. I did it on my own. He's doing real good for himself. I'm proud of my friend. Everything he said he would do he's doing. Y'all enjoy the rest of your day.
:obama:

It is truly amazing there.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dear friend just got back from Morocco this past weekend. He said the trip was life changing and is going to buy property with his cousin out there. He said the women are beautiful out there and have better bodies than American women, nobody was fat. He didn't ask me to post this this time. I did it on my own. He's doing real good for himself. I'm proud of my friend. Everything he said he would do he's doing. Y'all enjoy the rest of your day.
:obama:
The fact that us Americans always seem to point this out while traveling says a lot. :mjlol::francis::flabbynsick:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Many of these dudes are miserable and don't even know it. They hold grudges over petty online beef for many years and don't like it when someone they hate finds success. They all claim to be pro black tho. That's unless somebody black crosses them somehow.

@RickyDiBiase liked this, yet spends every other day on here tagging me in some gay shyt as I live rent free on his mind.

You can't make this shyt up 😆