Draco Malfoy vs Joffrey Baratheon...

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Draco : Evil kid from harry potter aka taser kid from rise of the planet of the apes

images

images

Joffrey Baratheon: Evil kid from game of thrones aka the kid who batman gave his utility tool to in batman begins
batmankid_joffrey.jpg

Who would you give the harder bytch slap out 2 from these two blonde hair bytch ass nikkas? If you ask me i rather both of these fakkits get killed on some bullshyt so i can celebrate...i hope both of them never get the acting role they beg for because both of them deserve to die in hell in the worst way possible :birdman:

:birdman: its funny how in real life nobody fukks with these dudes, they play evil a little bit TOO GOOD

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
never watched or read harry potter but i would give joffrey the hand of gawd maino style

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Joffrey no doubt about it. I wanted to kill that motherfukker since the first page he made an appearance :birdman:

book spoiler
seriously, stop reading if you just follow the series on tv
His death was :ahh:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Joffrey no doubt about it. I wanted to kill that motherfukker since the first page he made an appearance :birdman:

book spoiler
seriously, stop reading if you just follow the series on tv
His death was :ahh:

:wtb:

Wikipedia beat you to it :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Joffrey no question about it :birdman:

At least that racist cac Draco might throwdown but Joffrey is a straight up vile ass bytch.

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Joffrey

don't mention that faggit draco's name in the same sentence as the gawd :birdman:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Draco had redeemable qualities, not to mention his situation was fukked up.

His pops was basically an ole wannabe be down ass cac who got in way too deep and owed Voldebreh for A) Throwing away one of his horocruxes in Tom Riddle's diary that Harry & Co. destroy in Book 2 making it that much easier for Voldemort to be killed and B) Leading a full on Voldemort branded assault on Harry in the Ministry that fails. Voldemort pretty much ran up on Draco like "If you don't ride, your parents are dead". shyt, even when Voldemort first got defeated Lucious essentially turned states evidence and claimed to have been under a spell to work for him.

Dumbledore peeped all this and sent Snape to help him. Draco was really not bout that life.

Joffrey is a deplorable human being, through and through.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Joffrey hands down.... I hate that coward fakkit
Each time I see his piece of shyt smug face I wanna kill him
3672791_o.gif

:SHUT UP FOOL!:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk kind of question is this?

Have you ever seen Game or Thrones?

Joffrey is damn near the anti-Christ.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
haven't watched game of thrones, but draco is p*ssy

Last edited by a moderator:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Draco had redeemable qualities, not to mention his situation was fukked up.

His pops was basically an ole wannabe be down ass cac who got in way too deep and owed Voldebreh for A) Throwing away one of his horocruxes in Tom Riddle's diary that Harry & Co. destroy in Book 2 making it that much easier for Voldemort to be killed and B) Leading a full on Voldemort branded assault on Harry in the Ministry that fails. Voldemort pretty much ran up on Draco like "If you don't ride, your parents are dead". shyt, even when Voldemort first got defeated Lucious essentially turned states evidence and claimed to have been under a spell to work for him.

Dumbledore peeped all this and sent Snape to help him. Draco was really not bout that life.

Joffrey is a deplorable human being, through and through.

Because of all of this, every time they show a Harry Potter movie on tv and Malfoy is on the screen I automatically start singing this:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haven't watched game of thrones, but draco is p*ssy

HP3 - Hemione Punches Malfoy - YouTube

Draco is a brave noble soul in comparison to Joffrey.

People legit hate that muthafukka. Like we know it's just a tv show based on a novel and it's just some kid doing a good job acting but most people are like "Yo If I see this nikka in the streets :violent: "

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
:manny: i was drunk watching rise of the planet of apes last night and realized how much of a douche this guy is

i only seen the first harry potter but i always figured draco was like a villian in the series, i guess aint no one fukking with joffrey