Dragon Ball Z movie 2015 FRIEEZA BACK!(edit Oct 9 2015: english dub out)

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
b3c57da2b3733c53ce503e9e71b3da31dc1b0b81_hq.gif
Yeah thats another PIS moment.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
aside from the jokes the movie itself was pointless and weak :yeshrug:

man I expected so much more from this movie :mjcry:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
What did I just watch? Toriyama is fukking lost. How the fukk does Piccolo have trouble beating that clown that even Gohan's weak ass even handled with one blow? :dahell:

I expected Frieza not posing a challenge to Goku despite his power up because you can't have Goku losing to Frieza when he was going toe to toe with Beerus.

Gohan :scust3h:

They just couldn't give Vegeta that W. :martin:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
They should have brought back Cooler as well so it could have been Frieza/Cooler vs The Saiyans so Goku and Vegeta could learn the the lesson of working together

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Wow , this movie was a big mish mash of WTF. So many things didn't make sense and this movie was based on very sh1tty writing.

The movie felt so rushed , no tension involved. Like WTF at freeza getting that powerful in 4 months of training, is such plot induced bullshyt. Freeza was last seen getting murked by ssj1 but 4 months is fukking with ssj God now ?..The blue hair form wasn't even done justice. No build up or back story for it it, they just said look what I can do and BAM new form. Why is GOKU in his highest form one shotted and delevled by that ray gun. I mean if that gun is that powerful Freeza should have come in like the punisher and murked the Z team.

Why is Gohan one shotted by base form freeza ?
Since when is Master Roshi able to hold his own in a fight since dragon ball ?
How is Goku sending a kamehameha from over 100ft a quicker way to kill Freeza than Vegeta being 1ft in front of Freeza ?

How is Freeza brought back to life in pieces? being cut up is literally what killed him, Why after they put him the chamber he returns in his original form ?, he was last seen cut up as Mech-Freeza

The fact that Whis can reverse time is the laziest writing ever. Whis and Bills generally stay out of Z fighter affairs but he bails them out with his newly developed time control ability. LOL at all this. Freeza was literally no match for them but they purposely nerfed the fighting to make it look like Freeza was a real threat and relied on a bail out earth explosion/kamakaze/Seppuku Freeza move to create any legit threat.

Smh at all this.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
As super is setting up for this arc, i rewatched to see how terrible this was...

:trash: