☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Can ya'll shut the fukk up with this? :what:

Naruto beat every major villain

Ichigo beats every major threat

Luffy beats every major threat

Goku is the protagonist of course he gets the shine he's supposed to, what anime didn't have the main character beating all the villains?
Stop it naruto hardly beat anybody unless you talking about talk-no-jutsu

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Vegeta brother is cannon?

Since when?

They mention him in "Battle of the gods" And since Battle of the gods is cannon............

:dead:

This is why Dragon Ball > DBZ

It had better writing and characters like Master Roshi, Tien, and even Yamcha and Krillin getting shine. Only thing I didn't like about Dragon Ball was Emperor Pilaf's corny ass. Great balance between comedy and drama and it was more about martial arts and skill rather than power levels and how long you can take a shyt :beli:
doing this
HQ-Goku-Kaio-ken-Power-Up-On-Dragon-Ball-Z.gif

for 20 mins of the damn episode and waiting another 5 for the smoke to clear :francis:

nikka shut up. No one in they right mind has db>dbz

Cell saga shyts on anything that DB has. :birdman: Caping for Tien Yamcha and Krillin :scust:

NerdBird

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern Califa
I always had this little scenario in DBZ that Trunks and Bulma would die a horrible death in the eyes of Vegeta which in turn would make him becomes some type of Super Saiyan God and kill the villain.

But then again, Vegeta can't be the hero :mjcry:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I always had this little scenario in DBZ that Trunks and Bulma would die a horrible death in the eyes of Vegeta which in turn would make him becomes some type of Super Saiyan God and kill the villain.

But then again, Vegeta can't be the hero :mjcry:

I haven't read any spoilers on the new frieza movie. But if they keep to they word from "Battle of the gods" Vegeta has to be the one that goes SSJG in this movie doesn't he?

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i dont buy it cause he sabotaged the character during the buu saga

gohan was on his way to becoming the goat and a fan fav

he just wanted to draw goku and used the fans a scapegoat
Everyone loved young Gohan. He was the rightful heir:blessed:. We all thought he was gonna be up there at GOAT level with his father. Then he turned into a bytch after the time skip:scust:. I'm still salty about what they did to him

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Everyone loved young Gohan. He was the rightful heir:blessed:. We all thought he was gonna be up there at GOAT level with his father. Then he turned into a bytch after the time skip:scust:. I'm still salty about what they did to him

Gohan was on his way to becoming #1. What they did to him in Buu saga is criminal.

Pour one out for a real one:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oddly enough, the most nostalgic eras for me are early Namek and the post-Frieza arcs like Garlic jr.

Part of me really wishes they would continue off of some alternate timeline from when Gohan was still a kid. I really miss the adventure aspect of the series as a whole, which you can't really have when all of the relevant characters are hella overpowered and can blow up galaxies with a flick of the wrist-- you know nothing can really be a threat to them besides other similarly overpowered dudes.
I know most of you are probably stanning Cell-era teen Gohan, who was :obama:, but the chilled out atmosphere of the OG Gohan era is just too :ahh: to me

tumblr_mtjw31TUG51snddh4o3_1280.jpg

latest

KrillinAndGohanVsGuldoNV.png

latest

latest

^ THAT'S what I think of when I imagine Gohan :salute:
Not everybody and their mom needs to be a Super Saiyan

Look at him now :scust:
Looking like a :wrist: rejected member of the Ginyu Force :snoop:

latest

EDIT:

It would be dope to see an alternate timeline series going off of the OG Dragon Ball era when Goku and Bulma were still kids/teenagers. The adventures they could all have would be :wow:

dragonball_001.jpg

:mjcry:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The cast post cell has potential to be a great series. Buu saga just wasn't it

Adult gohan still has his "Mystic Gohan" arc they can go with and they can bring him right back to form

Goten and Trunks are funny as all hell and are needed for comic relief. And gotenks is still dat nikka!

And like i said this new series Vegeta now has the possibility of becoming SSJ3.

This new series has tons of shyt they can work with to make it epic. We just all salty about what the buu saga became.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
The cast post cell has potential to be a great series. Buu saga just wasn't it

Adult gohan still has his "Mystic Gohan" arc they can go with and they can bring him right back to form

Goten and Trunks are funny as all hell and are needed for comic relief. And gotenks is still dat nikka!

And like i said this new series Vegeta now has the possibility of becoming SSJ3.

This new series has tons of shyt they can work with to make it epic. We just all salty about what the buu saga became.

you must haven't read the spoilers for the new movie :wow:

-DMP-