Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
:deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose: at this nikka vageta fukking up them eggs
tumblr_nwsyjbtHZC1r72ht7o1_540.gif

tumblr_nwszcwkE5q1r72ht7o1_540.gif

:heh::heh::heh: Also yall peep how that chicken imitated Vegeta's actions ever since it hatched?

tumblr_nws16j9ZGl1ro6cmho3_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you basically want another Dragonball GT? :scust:

I know I'm super late, but nah, GT was garbage :trash:

You know me better than that, breh :to:

I'm talking about a spinoff with the original, ORIGINAL crew, before they even grew up to begin with, before any of the Z stuff happened with Vegeta, before Gohan, Trunks, etc were born. A throwback to when the series was more about the humor and adventure than the fighting, before characters were going super saiyan, before the planets blowing up, etc.

latest

dragon_ball_gang_2_by_kuroichigo_the_lilty-d5v2bj7.png

tumblr_ld58znAo991qdszzmo1_1280.jpg

latest

Dragon-Ball.jpg

^ That's the squad I want to see more of :ahh:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
I know I'm super late, but nah, GT was garbage :trash:

You know me better than that, breh :to:

I'm talking about a spinoff with the original, ORIGINAL crew, before they even grew up to begin with, before any of the Z stuff happened with Vegeta, before Gohan, Trunks, etc were born. A throwback to when the series was more about the humor and adventure than the fighting, before characters were going super saiyan, before the planets blowing up, etc.

latest

dragon_ball_gang_2_by_kuroichigo_the_lilty-d5v2bj7.png

tumblr_ld58znAo991qdszzmo1_1280.jpg

latest

Dragon-Ball.jpg

Basically Dragon ball GO. (Like Teen Titans GO).

I can get jiggy with it.:ehh:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dragon-Ball.jpg

it was always goku's adventure. every other person in that picture is just a rival he converted into an ally along the way. that would later go for piccolo and vegeta as well.

that OG crew is still around but goku has soared too high for them. what kind of adventure could goku possibly get into hanging out with krillen and tenshinhan? the guy just got done fighting a GOD and could probably destroy the entire universe if he wanted to, the fukk does he have to worry about.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
am i the only one who doesn't give a duck about piccolo and them?

if you ain't saiyan:camby:

:childplease:

If anything I'm sick of the predictable ass Saiyans stealing all the other characters shine.

To be honest, an arc of the show focusing entirely on the non-Saiyan characters (Piccolo, Tien, Krillin, Androids 17/18, Mr. Satan, etc.) would probably be the best thing to happen to the franchise in years. Like maybe some sickness that only affects people with Saiyan blood puts all the Saiyans out of commission and everybody else has to stop the villain.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:childplease:

If anything I'm sick of the predictable ass Saiyans stealing all the other characters shine.

To be honest, an arc of the show focusing entirely on the non-Saiyan characters (Piccolo, Tien, Krillin, Androids 17/18, Mr. Satan, etc.) would probably be the best thing to happen to the franchise in years. Like maybe some sickness that only affects people with Saiyan blood puts all the Saiyans out of commission and everybody else has to stop the villain.
i really wanna see trunks and goten the most. the non saiyan characters just ain't got shyt to offer at this point.:manny: them dudes ain't bringing shyt to the table.

Daps
Like maybe some sickness that only affects people with Saiyan blood puts all the Saiyans out of commission and everybody else has to stop the villain.

Whelp looks like Piccolo and Buu fatass will be saving the day cause the rest of them bums aint doing shyt:heh:

Back to the episode Whis had me :dead: everytime he ate something

Bulma over there finessing and politicing:takedat:

Whis noticing the Kang getting stronger :wow:

Did you peep when Whis offered Vegeta to become the new god of destruction, Vegeta played f it to the left? :youngsabo: Old Vegeta would have did it off the muscle

Thats my Kang:to:

Also

Gohan lost:lolbron: