Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That sounds too dope to put it in a future series they need to make a movie out of that concept sounds like some infinity war type shyt:ohhh:

Speaking of other universes I want them to explore the demon realm in the future Dabura was king over there and they never expound on that expect in heroes

I wanna see how the demon realm works in dragon ball

Ya it sounds dope not my idea was a reddit user idea which got alot of traction
Hell it will sell itself
He basically had jiren and goku as the main ones to power up even more to fight priest and vegeta lead all the sayians against 2nd strongest angel

The demon thing I also feel can be another way where everybody that is at least God level power with Angel's and grand priest can face against the demon world realm with their power same as theirs or stronger

It's not that damn hard to make a good story for dragon ball

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I wanna see Whis fight Jiren
Why wasn't Whis' fighting ability explored and showcased more?

I wanna see Whis pops fight too. DB can't introduce these all powerful angels and not give us a glimpse of their prowess

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

I wanna see Whis pops fight too. DB can't introduce these all powerful angels and not give us a glimpse of their prowess

Whis is one of the grand priests strongest and favorite kids, that sassy ass nikka would put hands and feet on Jiren and then giggle flirtaciously about it :picard:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK

Nobody except the other angels, Grand Priest, and Zeno can beat Whis.I don't even think MUI Goku and Full Power Jiren is even a match for Whis yet. Maybe Ultra Instinct Vegito

Daps
Don't think you guys caught it in the trailer but Broly and his dad actually stepped out with Frieza (pause the trailer when they're showing their arrival from an aerial view its like a second long you can see Frieza
there)

tumblr_orqbdtqJIs1uuj1vto1_500.gif

@305DeadCounty The GOAT Frieza-sama back with more fukkery :mjgrin:

nikkas thought Kakalost was gonna change his heart and have him be a Z fighter :mjlol:

GMKiGc7.gif

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Don't think you guys caught it in the trailer but Broly and his dad actually stepped out with Frieza (pause the trailer when they're showing their arrival from an aerial view its like a second long you can see Frieza
there)

tumblr_orqbdtqJIs1uuj1vto1_500.gif

@305DeadCounty The GOAT Frieza-sama back with more fukkery :mjgrin:

nikkas thought Kakalost was gonna change his heart and have him be a Z fighter :mjlol:

GMKiGc7.gif

This nikkas such a bytch ass scumbag :mjlol::russ::pachaha:

Hey guys look who I found :gladbron::umad::mjgrin:

Oh ho ho ho hooooo :wow: #GANG #FROSTDEMON #DONDEMARCO :mjlit:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I think Freiza gets murked in this movie breh:lupe:

:childplease::hhh:

Not at this point breh. Frieza is that habitual line stepping baser that come short to the trap, you gotta rough em up once in a while but u aint gon kill his ass and he gon keep coming back with spare car parts or grandma jewelry:yeshrug:

Unless Vegeta do it :hubie: then I would have no problem with it do what u do baby :dame:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:childplease::hhh:

Not at this point breh. Frieza is that habitual line stepping baser that come short to the trap, you gotta rough em up once in a while but u aint gon kill his ass and he gon keep coming back with spare car parts or grandma jewelry:yeshrug:

Unless Vegeta do it :hubie: then I would have no problem with it do what u do baby :dame:
I think the legendary Super Sayian Broly murks him the thing he always feared most; when Broly goes Berserk without his necklace:ufdup:

Freiza really out here trying to sic Broly on Goku and Vegeta:childplease:

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
oh shyt i just remembered, this new movie has to take place on planet Salada, right?

That was one of the main reasons vegeta was going so hard in the tournament :ohhh:

So This universe 6 broly, which means he prolly related to Kale :ohhh:

They have to give vegeta the win on this one, this shyt is to personal to him. Goku could give a damn about saiyan heritage.

Id be cool if they let goku beat brolly but give vegeta the win against a suped up golden freeza.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
oh shyt i just remembered, this new movie has to take place on planet Salada, right?

That was one of the main reasons vegeta was going so hard in the tournament :ohhh:

They have to give vegeta the win on this one, this shyt is to personal to him. Goku could give a damn about saiyan heritage.

Id be cool if they let goku beat brolly but give vegeta the win against a suped up golden freeza.
Don't do this to yourself.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Vegeta should be the one to get the Broly kill........But cant be Salada Cabba was there strongest warrior:patrice: