Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
LOL, some of you watching this episode scanning for Power Levels like:

tumblr_o0qxkyujQp1rr75cno1_500.gif

:mjlol: We off that. It's inconsistant as f*ck and way more inconsistant than DB or Z. With that said, all 3 of them got they a$$e$ beat. Trunks did not stick with Zamasu, he was playing with that boy.
This. Just pretend everyone's hair is black and don't worry about it

woof

Daps
Reppin
Since bulma's birthday when beerus first appeared. It hasn't been a year has it? I don't mean real life, a year in the show's timeline.

The timeline is a mess, but, general answer, it's been years.

They're definitely past the halfway point of the ten year gap between the defeat of Buu and the end of Z (which will inevitably have to be retconned somehow, maybe with a new-timeline-was-created excuse thanks to all the time travel) now. Super started 6 months after Buu and only had a very small time skip from there to Beerus showing up.

So do we want trunks or Goku to beat black :patrice:
Preferably, Trunks gets the final shot at Black, to avenge his timeline, while Gogeta/Vegito (SSB, so that transformation actually ends up meaning something) do most of the work to lead to the overall victory.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
So do we want trunks or Goku to beat black :patrice:

I would like for Trunks to beat Black, however, that would mean he would have to get a serious power boost that goes beyond Black's transformation. That is what I'm more than curious about: What is the next level after Super Saiyan Rose?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I would like for Trunks to beat Black, however, that would mean he would have to get a serious power boost that goes beyond Black's transformation. That is what I'm more than curious about: What is the next level after Super Saiyan Rose?

Super Saiyan Diety :yeshrug:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think zamsu will kill black.

or the gods will punish zamsu for over stepping his boundaries (he isn't a god of destruction)

or maybe, black is a god of d, and he is linked to zamsu, like beerus and king kai. kill black and you eliminate zamsu by default.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
What if Black is really just Goku from a different universe that came to Earth and didn't bump his head which made him stay evil like the real Goku was supposed to? :ohhh: