Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
9P5Xlba.jpg

:wow:
Vegeta is truly the gulliest anime charactor OF ALL TIME...raised a RYDER and even in the timeline where he didnt raise him he still bred a straight KILLER

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
it's not basic logic. if gohan was the strongest saiyan alive, with the most potential in terms of pure power, basic logic says that if they all train at the same level, he remains the most powerful.

for all we know gohan's potential might have allowed him to achieve and maintain SSJ3 in a way even his father couldn't. we'll never know, because gohan's a fukking slacker. but to assume he couldn't achieve it because of what goku says (or how u interpret what goku says) makes no sense. gohan was naturally stronger than his father at a much younger age. he didn't have the same limitations as vegeta, goku and trunks, which is why he surpassed them in the first place. that's facts.

Blessed King... :mjcry:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
we know ssj3 isn't a wordly technique by the evidence below

Dragon Ball 475 - Read Dragon Ball 475 Online - Page 4

king kai states just by transforming it speeds up goku's time and his 24 hours on earth goes faster, so it burns his time and his chi at an accelerated rate

Dragon Ball 477 - Read Dragon Ball 477 Online - Page 9

here goku states this form should only be used in the afterlife I.E. dead. Meaning a living body can't sustain to conditions to achieve the form to transform into it

Dragon Ball 478 - Read Dragon Ball 478 Online - Page 1

here piccolo notes goku's fatigue and attributes it to ssj3

Dragon Ball 513 - Read Dragon Ball 513 Online - Page 10

Dragon Ball 514 - Read Dragon Ball 514 Online - Page 1

here goku notes that after his chi went away that sustaining ssj3 while alive is impossible since it speeds up his own time and burns through his chi reserves faster

You guys are making your own interpretations but the fact of the matter is, none of what you posted states a living body couldn't make the transformation. So again :camby:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
This episode was just too much. And that scene with Vegeta and Trunks was an Instant Classic and will go down as Legendary. I'm going to call him Perfect Zamasu and he's beast. Trunks tired to come down on some Freeza cut him up sh!t but he caught that blade like Goku did. God Vegito on the Way which is fine (Gogeta is the best but for the series I understand God Vegito route). Brought me back to the Triple Kamehame Ha from Broly 2 and the Gohan/Spirit Goku Kamahama Ha. Next week about to be FIRE, can't wait. Also this episode officially puts "Dragon Ball Super" over "Dragon Ball GT's" 64 Episodes. Making it the third longest running Dragon Ball Series.

latest

latest

cz5Ft8A.jpg

tumblr_og76gykEdn1qc9dlro7_500.gif

:whoo:

God Vegito Kamehame Ha looks Iconic as sh!t.

Obviously that's not a regular kamehameha. Based off his hand movements, it's more like the first official Final kamehameha.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
the form he was talking about was zamasu
he said he was thinking about making the next transformation white but it would color clash with a villain(zamasu) so he'll save it for another occasion

Toriyama: In Battle of God it was red, so I figured for revival of ‘F’ I should go with blue. That’s all (laughs). Well actually I was thinking about having it be white, but then it would color-clash with the “next-enemy” ... So I figured I should save it for another occasion.”

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
shyt is too hype. Vegita and Trunks gang bang galick gun :blessed:

Yall catch all these moves Perfect Zamasu was using, they already setting him up to be DLC fo Xenoverse 2 :sas2:

Blades of justice
Holy Wrath
Light of Absolution

Bandia Namco stock just went up, share holders like :blessed:

these japanese NEPs would fukk up a wet dream tho :pachaha:

yet im still HYPE for next episode! Vegito!

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
shyt is too hype. Vegita and Trunks gang bang galick gun :blessed:

Yall catch all these moves Perfect Zamasu was using, they already setting him up to be DLC fo Xenoverse 2 :sas2:

Blades of justice
Holy Wraith
Light of Absolution

Bandia Namco stock just went up, share holders like :blessed:

these japanese NEPs would fukk up a wet dream tho :pachaha:

yet im still HYPE for next episode! Vegito!

Yep.. The only thing I kept thinking about when he was saying his moves was xenovsrse 2. :mjlol: