Essential Dragonball Super? New series set after Majin Buu saga

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
How do y'all feel about them making some of the movie characters Canon? I mean in a sense they already can by claiming they are from another universe. Bring suped up versions of Bojack and Janemba back :whoo::lupe:. Imagine Cooler coming back talking that shyt again (y'all know he was heavy on that :mjpls:talk) and stomping his lil bro out :whew:. Just bullshytting around since the creators are doing the same thing lol:hubie:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I wish Cooler was canon and fought Trunks instead of bringing Frieza back the first time. I also wish Janemba was canon man just think a creatures who's very existence upset the balance of life and death in the universe :merchant:He could bend space to open portals and seemed to be a low level reality warper
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I wish Cooler was canon and fought Trunks instead of bringing Frieza back the first time. I also wish Janemba was canon man just think a creatures who's very existence upset the balance of life and death in the universe :merchant:He could bend space to open portals and seemed to be a low level reality warper
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png
Man fukk Frieza dude won't stay dead. I don't really mess with super like that but they seemed to open a lot of possibilities for stuff like this with the multiple universe deal :yeshrug:. If we get some of these movie characters back :blessed: If not they could at least do alternate versions like female Broly :yeshrug:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah the bargain will be, either you do this or
dragon-ball-super-beerus-destroys-zamasu-o.gif
Yeah but like I said, Frieza is already dead and in hell, so doing that would just put him out of his misery I guess.

Cell would make sense coming back for the soul purpose of the tourney because he was all about testing his strength. And he even held a tournament similar to the tournament of power telling the world to bring their strongest fighters.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Man fukk Frieza dude won't stay dead. I don't really mess with super like that but they seemed to open a lot of possibilities for stuff like this with the multiple universe deal :yeshrug:. If we get some of these movie characters back :blessed: If not they could at least do alternate versions like female Broly :yeshrug:
They just doing the same shyt Harry Potter and Star Wars did. Give themselves space to make a comeback decades after "closing out the series"

Pretty much the formula every massive sprawling franchise seems to do these days. Makes reboots a lot less hashed than bytch ass Ghostbusters

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
That's what the was thinking. Frieza hates these saiyans down to his core to the point that I would think he would let the universe be destroyed rather than help them. I mean dude is already dead so he doesn't have anything to lose by sitting this one out.
There has to be some type of bargain made.
The bargain is the coc00n he's stuck in :mjlol:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, nikkas in here on some "Goku was holding back" shyt? :stopitslime:

There's nothing to indicate Goku was holding back in his fight with Gohan.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cell was already perfect before he died without the androids and then he has Saiyan and Frieza's dna, so he could get way stronger than Frieza could theoretically without the absorption. & Lets be honest, this is Dragon Ball Super...he would have been dumb strong from the jump. Would have been interesting to see how 17 & 18 dealt with him being there and him using the cell jrs, and talking his shyt would have been :blessed:

Cell>>>>>>>
I pitched this exact Cell arc PAGES ago

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Cell was already perfect before he died without the androids and then he has Saiyan and Frieza's dna, so he could get way stronger than Frieza could theoretically without the absorption. & Lets be honest, this is Dragon Ball Super...he would have been dumb strong from the jump. Would have been interesting to see how 17 & 18 dealt with him being there and him using the cell jrs, and talking his shyt would have been :blessed:

Cell>>>>>>>
Cell was on the z fighters asses something serious :demonic:
(:dame:). he would get lumped up and retreat, only to fukk somebodys day up in a major way. shyt might be my favorite arc (the entire androids/cell saga) because everybody was getting active.

Piccolo - neck snapped and left to drown
Vegeta - embarrassed and his son got murked
Trunks - embarrassed and fukking killed
Goku - retroactively killed and couldn't win for once
Gohan - almost killed once he shattered that arm

Cell jr.s came out to fukk up the humans too

Not to say the z fighters didn't bust his ass one time each though. Everybody got to shine :whoo:

Last edited:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Cell was on the z fighters asses something serious :demonic:
(:dame:). he would get lumped up and retreat, only to fukk somebodys day up in a major way. shyt might be my favorite arc (the entire androids/cell saga) because everybody was getting active.

Piccolo - neck snapped and left to drown
Vegeta - embarrassed and his son got murked
Trunks - embarrassed and fukking killed
Goku - retroactively killed and couldn't win for once
Gohan - almost killed once he shattered that arm

Cell jr.s came out to fukk up the humans too

Not to say the z fighters didn't bust his ass one time each though. Everybody got to shine :whoo:
Cell wouldve been on some other shyt man, imagine that big green motherfukker going SSB? :russ: Frieza isn't anything special they already tried with ressurection f and that arc and movie was boring asf:hubie: