Drake allegedly 'messaging' 90 Day Fiancé big breasted star CHANTEL after her split from Dominican husband

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
He couldn’t lock down Rihanna because he was trying to make that relationship public instead of keeping it on the low… Plus the nikka was stepping out on here with lower tier hoes so she bushed him and the nikka being a singing about her in songs ever since
Like I said, I don't like defending Aubrey so I'm not going through the minutae of it :hubie:

I'm just saying "he can't get women his level and above" is a very esoteric statement since we'd be hard pressed to name them in the first place.

lib123

All Star
Daps
She’s fine as hell why did she go to DR to find a dude? Does she have a rep as a thot or something in ATL?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
She’s fine as hell why did she go to DR to find a dude? Does she have a rep as a thot or something in ATL?
I posted about it the 90 day fiancé thread the first time I saw her, there's something definitely off about her, the family is nutty as hell, she should have been married with kids by now.