Drake and Diddy's Relationship Was Never the Same After This

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Actually that's exactly what should have happened and if Puffy didn't have an ego, it shouldn't have been a big deal. They should have stopped the DRAKE SET to find another mic? Nah. That would have ruined it for the fans. Drake was smart/quick with it.....

But Puffy has an ego and I wouldn't be surprised if this was the real reason they started to have issues, not just Puffy missing out on a beat/song.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Actually that's exactly what should have happened and if Puffy didn't have an ego, it shouldn't have been a big deal. They should have stopped the DRAKE SET to find another mic? Nah. That would have ruined it for the fans. Drake was smart/quick with it.....

But Puffy has an ego and I wouldn't be surprised if this was the real reason they started to have issues, not just Puffy missing out on a beat/song.
Agreed and to be fair thats why most nikkas ain't really capin for Puff.

fukk him :manny:

Daps
So ya'll stanley's admitting it now? You still respect a grown man who got pissed on and didn't do shyt:stopitslime:

Muthafukkas always want shyt ya'll way:stopitslime:

im OP and def not a drake stan.

i rap and have music on pandora, tidal, spotify, etc ( Lex Nekst) ... All my music is copyrighted, and I WRITE all my own bars so i can never relate to a Drake or Diddy :scusthov:

Last edited:
Daps
Smh

The Booth has turned to "The Drake Show"

Annother thread on dude :snoop:

dude it was a joke.

as i said in a comment above. Im an ACTUAL rapper. I have music on all platforms, and streams, and i WRITE ALL of my OWN BARS- SO not a Drake Stan- probably my first Drake thread, and lighten up :manny:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
dude it was a joke.

as i said in a comment above. Im an ACTUAL rapper. I have music on all platforms, and streams, and i WRITE ALL of my OWN BARS- SO not a Drake Stan- probably my first Drake thread, and lighten up :manny:
Of course this isn't just about you

That's all the booth talks about

ANd it's never about his actual music