Drake - Buried Alive Interlude (Kendrick Lamar Diss Pt.2)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Wasn’t this on instagram when he dropped family matters? This isn’t new..

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Breh I'm not talking about Buried Alive, I'm talking about the wack way Drake did this. This is on some Black Slim Shady type shyt with a Toronto suburbs type voice. This type of shyt would have 63 views on Youtube if it wasn't Drake.
What wack way? It’s Kendrick flow on the song in Drake voice. :dead: Do you know what Kendrick said in that song and why Drake would flip it?

Yeah son never had a shot y’all let the hate blind :mjlol:

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What wack way? It’s Kendrick flow on the song in Drake voice. :dead: Do you know what Kendrick said in that song and why Drake would flip it?

Yeah son never had a shot y’all let the hate blind :mjlol:
I'm not going to argue about semantics. He covered the song with his Canadian orthodontist's son ass voice and this shyt is fukking trash.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Drake ain’t tell one lie on that interlude but folk gonna act like they ain’t hear it
kendrick stans havent stopped sucking dikk since he said "its just big me"

when they finally come up for air, and the dust settles, drake will be declared winner.

all kendrick did was cap rap.

Daps
This shyt is so trash and Drake knew it that’s why he had to drop it with his other shyt.. no one even knows it exists.

They coulda kept this one but they only recorded two songs. All those writers on payroll and they sitting around the office doing nothing :mjlol:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nikkas really capping y’all never heard Buried Alive it’s ok :dead:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This shyt is so trash and Drake knew it that’s why he had to drop it with his other shyt.. no one even knows it exists.

They coulda kept this one but they only recorded two songs. All those writers on payroll and they sitting around the office doing nothing :mjlol:
The original song is a short interlude from Kendrick the beat never drops

You think Drake putting out a 1 minute diss track on a 13 year old beat that never drops

It was supposed to be a teaser to Family Matters but Kendrick killed the roll out with Meet the Grahams