Drake might be dropping another diss record towards Kendrick Lamar. Bynx production??

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Kendrick probably got ten songs.

Drake should let it go. In the long run Drake might win because that daughter shyt ruined the beef for me. It just made it all so goofy lol.
His reputation got tainted by the pedo shyt. And he didnt win the beef. Or even the popular consensus.

Unless you feel like the pedo shyt gonna go away lol

And IMO what track is he gonna do? A banger about him not being a pedo? Wouldnt be a smart move.

Plus Kendrick...seems to be smarter than Drake.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Y'all really overthinking this, lol.

But it would be in his best interest to not drop anything else. Kendrick is sitting on the kinda sh*t that could really end dude's career and maybe even freedom. He's thinking mad moves ahead of Drake, and is almost hoping that Drake tries to drop something else. Drake is too concerned with preserving his fake image. He's going to bury himself by trying to save it.

Kendrick info is comin from Tiktok and Twitter. He thinkin mad moves ahead but got tricked and baited by a fake daughter angle. nikka rapped a whole verse to an imaginary person lol. They sayin Aubrey got receipts for his DV too and nikkas on his team like Top and Daylyt goin viral right now for abuses they hid too. TDE whole team is who duckin all allegations not addressin anythin specially Kendrick. That would seriously damage Kendrick image if abuse is true.

Top was tryna move on and say good battle and been quiet since... :lupe:

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
Y'all really overthinking this, lol.

But it would be in his best interest to not drop anything else. Kendrick is sitting on the kinda sh*t that could really end dude's career and maybe even freedom. He's thinking mad moves ahead of Drake, and is almost hoping that Drake tries to drop something else. Drake is too concerned with preserving his fake image. He's going to bury himself by trying to save it.
This right here.

I really feel like Drake pissed off someone thats is big behind the scenes and they green lit all this a loong time ago.

I really feel like Drake think he going out like Tony Montana in his head if drops something else.

I can see Kendrick, Ye, Future, Weeknd all droping disses in one week on him, and it will look fair cause her kept bringing up the other 3 in Family Matters.

I cant say im not happy about this though...i never liked Drakes "persona" or his rap stuff. He should stayed in the "Best i ever had" lane.

He reminds me of CB4 when Chris rock started really behaving like he was really MC Gusto

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Drake really crashing out. It’s not going to look good for him. I don’t think it’s worth it to post photos and shyt. He could lose deals
And it would only be receipts of the daughter thing, or the pic. But that wouldnt absolve him from the pedo shyt....

This is getting annoying. Even Jay-Z took the L. These fans and Drake are pbsessed with the idea of popularity lol

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Because it was a bad move on Drakes part. Played the defensive.

Do you really feel like continuing this for Drake is the good idea here? You really feel like there isnt more shyt?

Didnt their labels get involved?
What is Kendrick gonna do next? Get tricked into rapping about Drake's imaginary hidden niece? :pachaha:

Kendrick needs to address what Drake exposed :sas1:

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Kendrick info is comin from Tiktok and Twitter. He thinkin mad moves ahead but got tricked and baited by a fake daughter angle. nikka rapped a whole verse to an imaginary person lol. They sayin Aubrey got receipts for his DV too and nikkas on his team like Top and Daylyt goin viral right now for abuses they hid too. TDE whole team is who duckin all allegations not addressin anythin specially Kendrick. That would seriously damage Kendrick image if abuse is true.

Top was tryna move on and say good battle and been quiet since... :lupe:

:damn: