Drake - Nice For What (prod. Murda Beatz) (Official Video)

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Idk man, I feel like it was never this blatant before. Or maybe I’m just now REALLY paying attention.

I can’t quite articulate it, but I just can’t get down with this type of shyt. Obviously one reason for that is I’m not a woman, but this seems so cynical
It is cynical. It is what pop music is now man. Swift caught a whole backlash for it because of her using "feminism" to grow up but being real quiet when shyt pops off to appease her country fanbase. There's an entire book laughing at celebrity feminism.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Idk man, I feel like it was never this blatant before. Or maybe I’m just now REALLY paying attention.

I can’t quite articulate it, but I just can’t get down with this type of shyt. Obviously one reason for that is I’m not a woman, but this seems so cynical
it's getting over the top. I think my man's is hitting a road block in creativity. This actually happened once before...but serendipity helped him out, when Meek dissed him on Twitter and back-to-back reignited his flame. Views wasn't all that to me. If that beef hadn't happened it would have been NWTS followed by Views and that would have caused a dip in his hype. But it didnt! Meek legit added 4-5 more years to this nikkas prime with that failed diss

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
This song will probably do numbers but it's mad average, I don't even care to hear it again. Mixing was trash and it felt like he was pandering throughout the song. But the females gon eat it up and I'm just a nikka typing on a keyboard so :yeshrug: