DRAKE OF OVHOE FAME DROPS A LOVE TAP ON KENDRICK, FUTURE, ROZAY, METRO, WEEKND & MORE.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Drake wouldn’t allow a highly anticipated diss song to leak out.

Some of the lines are actually really good but there’s “dead space” within some of the bars that could be filled with better, harder hitting verses and the “drop and give me 50” hook is lame and Drake’s writers can and would do much better.

I’m 100% going with this is AI. And that shyt is SCARY how accurate it is to Drake’s actual flow and vocal inflections

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m 100% going with this is AI. And that shyt is SCARY how accurate it is to Drake’s actual flow and vocal inflections
yes, this doesn’t make any sense if this is AI. Too similar. But how could a random fan make up some of these lyrics some of it seems to be too close to home.

But my brother sent this to me and he said it’s from another form and they are claiming it real

BigSteve

All Star
Daps

Some of the lines are actually really good but there’s “dead space” within some of the bars that could be filled with better, harder hitting verses and the “drop and give me 50” hook is lame and Drake’s writers can and would do much better.

It really is within 99% of being real. Very crazy

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

If it is a leak, couldn’t it just be an unengineered copy. Like maybe the punch ins/ dead space haven’t been doctored up with ad libs or what ever ?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
yes, this doesn’t make any sense if this is AI. Too similar. But how could a random fan make up some of these lyrics some of it seems to be too close to home.

But my brother sent this to me and he said it’s from another form and they are claiming it real
You need to get bushed if it ain't real imo :manny:
I mean you dgaf right?

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

drake is known for having leaks in his camp...

if this is AI then the world is doomed :hubie:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Just sounds like a lazy hook to me. :manny:
I'm talking about the audio. I'm not an audiophile so I can't describe it correctly but there are some "wrinkles" in his voice/flow that sound off or digital in nature. Though maybe that has more to do with the quality of the track itself.